“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Only place offering Breakfast. It was good. Older style diner, a bit run down, but the food and the prices were great.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Not sure what everyone is raving about; 7 of us stopped in for lunch after I had read reviews on TripAdvisor. It was completely ordinary and our bad luck had us sitting near the restrooms with a foul non-stop odor overwhelming us to the point where we ate-and-ran.
The food was ok and service was friendly, so maybe we were just at the wrong place at the wrong time....

2  Thank wolf55
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Blondies is short on atmosphere--a large, noisy room with no particular décor. But all is forgiven when you taste the food. My husband says that by far it was the best burger he has ever eaten!! We learned from the friendly and enthusiastic owner that the beef is locally grown and absolutely fresh--no compromise. My chicken wrap was delicious too. The prices are very reasonable considering that you don't have many options in Hanksville. We definitely recommend that you try this place.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Great for breakfast and coffee. Friendly people. Funky atmosphere, which is a refreshing change from your typical Starbucks. Clean, too.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

As soon as I entered the door I was greeted. There weren't many people so service was fast. I ordered a ham cheese sandwich with fries that hit the spot.