Blondie's Eatery & Gift
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 6 April 2014

You cannot be picky in Hanksville, but the breakfast was very good, good basic american breakfast. Right on the road and on the other side of the road from the Whispering sand motel.

• Visited February 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“So happy they were open!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I had driven down to Goblin Valley State Park from Salt Lake City to do some hiking. I figured I would get some lunch in Hanksville and then drive over to Torrey to spend the night. I really wanted a yummy hamburger and french fries. While it is the off-season in most southern Utah towns, I was so happy Blondie's was open. I got my very delicious cheeseburger, fresh french fries, and an ice-cold cherry coke. Really friendly service, nice restroom facilities, and a big menu. Would definitely stop here again the next time I am in the area.

Visited January 2014
Elko, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Not a bad Bacon Cheeseburger but you never know when they are going to open or close its like that sign says if we let you in you can eat! BUT if the fishing is good we are closed.

Visited September 2013
Blanding, Utah
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Only place offering Breakfast. It was good. Older style diner, a bit run down, but the food and the prices were great.

Visited November 2013
Montreal
“???”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Not sure what everyone is raving about; 7 of us stopped in for lunch after I had read reviews on TripAdvisor. It was completely ordinary and our bad luck had us sitting near the restrooms with a foul non-stop odor overwhelming us to the point where we ate-and-ran.
The food was ok and service was friendly, so maybe we were just at the wrong place at the wrong time....

• Visited October 2013