A perfect staging point for getting into Bryce Canyon, clean an quite. Free Wifi an and free parking, big room.
Hatch is a very nice Place to stay, beautiful views, it's a very authentic US village :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on highway 89, 8 miles from the turnoff to Bryce Canyon, and 20 miles from the park entrance. We are also 50 miles from Zion's National park. Our hotel rooms are 350-600 square feet with 1 to 3 beds. We have microwave and fridge in each room. There is a picnic area and BBQ on site. We have a large parking lot, and there are 4 restaurants within 1/2 mile of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Bryce Zion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Bryce Inn And Cafe Hotel Hatch
- New Bryce Hotel And Cafe
- Bryce Zion Inn Hatch, Utah