Lodge at Stillwater
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Stag Lodge(Park City)
Excellent 5/5
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)
  • Breakfast included
Black Bear Lodge(Park City)
Very Good 4/5
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Spa
All reviewsunderground parkingliving roomslopestanfireplaceskiunitnetworksnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had a two bathroom suite with fireplace and kitchenette. Very nice. The Lodge is almost directly across from gondola chairlift at Deer Valley. Very convenient for skiers. The lobby includes a ski shop that can outfit any skier. The restaurant/bar is small with limited choices but very accommodating. Since it is outside of Park City there is very little else nearby. The Lodge provides shuttle services to town and slopes. But confirm first. We did have a minor plumbing problem that required three complaints to front desk. Finally tracked down the maintenance staff ourselves and the problem was fixed immediately.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I could not have been more pleased with how accommodating The Lodge at Stillwater was to my needs. I had a last minute travel change and had to book at the last minute. I worked with Zach and he made sure to book me a fantastic room and made a very stressful experience incredibly enjoyable. The room was beautiful, clean, and the facilities (including gym and pool) were great. My only issue was with the breakfast in the morning. Perhaps there were staff missing, but there was one man cooking and serving breakfast. The tables were dirty when we arrived and the food was crappy... microwaved hashbrowns, and a semi-warm omelet with slices of cheese that were hardly melted. Worst part was the price was not cheap. I would definitely stay here again, but would skip the breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Well kept resort that is placed very close to the Deer Valley ski resort. I enjoyed the clean and comfortable room, and the gym with updated equipment. Very clean and homey feel to the whole place. Pam and the front desk employees were very helpful in orienting me to the area and answering all the questions I had. The resort was reasonably priced and I would highly recommend the Lodge to everyone. I thank you for a pleasant experience at your Lodge. We will be back in July!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We spent a wonderful evening here and loved it! The staff were all friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean. Close to Deer Valley, Park City and Heber. The views are magnificent and amenities were incredible. We'll definitely be back. All for a good price!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harvey S
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Very disappointing. Expected some of the amenities of a hotel or resort. Couldn't even score
Coffee, unless you brewed the little packets in the room. The rooms were clean and spacious.
Not deluxe, but comfortable. The real negative was the overall attitude and ambiance of the
Facility and staff. I have never stayed anywhere that had such a feeling of negativity hanging over everything. The front desk staff could care less and every sign in the place was DON'T!
I actually fault Expedia somewhat. I don't fee that their review was a true reflection of this
Establishment.