Lodge at Stillwater
Holiday Inn Express Heber City(Heber City)(Great Value!)
US$86
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel(Heber City)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotels.com
Excellent 5/5
Daniels Summit Lodge(Heber City)(Great Value!)
US$144
Good 3.5/5
US$93
US$78
Very Good 4/5
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley(Park City)
US$265
  • Breakfast included
The Chateaux Deer Valley(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$168
Hotels.com
Mac's Motel(Heber City)
TripAdvisor
Black Bear Lodge(Park City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsunderground parkingliving roomslopestanfireplaceskiunitnetworksnow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We can over valentines day weekend to enjoy the slopes. When we checked in we were given a room on the first floor. This would not have been a problem, except there was a wedding on the 2nd night and the noise was terrible. They could have done a much better job.

Our hotel room did not have a closet, but rather artwork hooks to hand towels and other items.

The room was missing a trash can as well.

Bad air circulation, hard beds, and need much better sheets.

It is a convenient location to park city and the highway on the plus side

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline J
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had a two bathroom suite with fireplace and kitchenette. Very nice. The Lodge is almost directly across from gondola chairlift at Deer Valley. Very convenient for skiers. The lobby includes a ski shop that can outfit any skier. The restaurant/bar is small with limited choices but very accommodating. Since it is outside of Park City there is very little else nearby. The Lodge provides shuttle services to town and slopes. But confirm first. We did have a minor plumbing problem that required three complaints to front desk. Finally tracked down the maintenance staff ourselves and the problem was fixed immediately.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I could not have been more pleased with how accommodating The Lodge at Stillwater was to my needs. I had a last minute travel change and had to book at the last minute. I worked with Zach and he made sure to book me a fantastic room and made a very stressful experience incredibly enjoyable. The room was beautiful, clean, and the facilities (including gym and pool) were great. My only issue was with the breakfast in the morning. Perhaps there were staff missing, but there was one man cooking and serving breakfast. The tables were dirty when we arrived and the food was crappy... microwaved hashbrowns, and a semi-warm omelet with slices of cheese that were hardly melted. Worst part was the price was not cheap. I would definitely stay here again, but would skip the breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Well kept resort that is placed very close to the Deer Valley ski resort. I enjoyed the clean and comfortable room, and the gym with updated equipment. Very clean and homey feel to the whole place. Pam and the front desk employees were very helpful in orienting me to the area and answering all the questions I had. The resort was reasonably priced and I would highly recommend the Lodge to everyone. I thank you for a pleasant experience at your Lodge. We will be back in July!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We spent a wonderful evening here and loved it! The staff were all friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean. Close to Deer Valley, Park City and Heber. The views are magnificent and amenities were incredible. We'll definitely be back. All for a good price!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple