“Retro bowling with burgers and shakes”
Review of Holiday Lanes

Holiday Lanes
Ranked #11 of 66 Restaurants in Heber City
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We stay in Park City a lot and like to travel around the pass to Heber City to do some retro-bowling at Holiday Lanes. Looks just like it did in 1970, with retro lanes and small snack bar, run as a family affair. Snack bar cranks out tasty burgers and milk shakes and the locals often come in just to eat lunch. Make the trek and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

OK, the food is what it is, diner food. My kids LOVE the food and the whole experience is great. We appreciate the fact that it is casual and not too dark like other bowling alleys I've been to. It's a nice place to have a good time and would be a good choice for a birthday party or group gathering. For the food, you order at a counter and then bowl and either they find you or just check back for your order. The counter reminds me of an old Woolworth's counter I went to as a kid.

1  Thank churner
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I kinda like the food but I'm not sure why I keep going here. They always take forever to make the food. One time, me and a couple friends ordered shakes. It took our shakes almost an hour to get to our table! After waiting 30 minutes, I thought I saw our shakes by the machine but thought I must have been mistaken since they remained there for another 30 minutes.
But of course, those shakes eventually got to us. They were almost completely melted and a big disappointment.

The food is on the mediocre side and the service is poor.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

This place is fantastic! The food is incredible. Best burger I've ever had. The decor, the food and the service makes you feel like you've taken a step back in time. I love it.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Not only is it a blast to bowl at a retro bowling alley, but the burgers are the best in town :) We are here at least a couple times a month!