“Best UTV rentals ever !!”
Review of Uinta Recreation - MOVED

Uinta Recreation
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Offering Utah premium ATV rentals, side by side (RZR) rentals, world class snowmobiling, wave runner rentals, travel trailer rentals, Mountain bike rentals, Stand up Paddle Board Rentals and Kayak Rentals. Serving many Utah locations including Park City, Heber City, Midway, Salt Lake City, Provo, Ogden and the Wasatch Front.
Park City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best UTV rentals ever !!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Adam and his crew went out of their way to make a short notice rental an amazing success story!! Two of the people in the party of six had never been out West nor ridden in a RAZR. So to see the smiles on their faces and laughter pouring out of them , made the entire experience priceless!! We owe it all to Adam, for supplying us with first rate equipment and excellent hospitality. I highly recommend Uinta Recreation to anyone looking for ATV/UTV rentals or personal watercraft. I know we willl be using him again in the near future for our rental needs. Vacation should be hassle free and thats what Uinta Recreation provides.
Thanks again we just added three more hours of amazing family memories together !!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank dvpcskier

Saratoga Springs, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Rentals”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We rented wave runners from Uinta Recreation on the 5th of July and had a blast. The machines were in top condition, great price, and the service was fantastic. Very easy to load and unload and hassle free with great instruction from their crew on how to stay safe. These guys were extremely fair and it was one of the best experiences I have had in renting recreation equipment.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank William F
Kaysville, Utah, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Rentals around”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My 4 boys loved the evening ride on the RAZRS a must do!! We did some internet research and these guys are the best hands down!

Visited June 2014
“Weekend rentals”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Great fast friendly service going the extra mile to please the customer.. We picked the polaris razor 800 rental up.we came to find out that our wiring harness on our fj was bad they took the time to help us fix the problem so it was safe to drive.. They also went over the machine thoroughly to make sure it was safe and show us how to operate it...we give uinta recreation 5 stars

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I will definitely rent from Uinta Rec again!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

When my friend and I went snowmobiling for the first time, Uinta Rec could not have been more helpful. We are from South Carolina and didn't know the first thing about snowmobiles when we got to their office, so the guys at Uinta Rec made sure we knew the ropes before we left, and even cut me a great deal on gear when they found I didn't have the waterproof pants and boots needed for snowmobiling. My friend and I both came away from the experience dying to go snowmobiling again, and so thankful that we went with this company because we felt secure that they were not taking advantage of us (as two young women) and that they were genuinely concerned with our safety, comfort, and enjoyment during our ride. They went above and beyond in so many ways. Rent from them!

Visited March 2014