“Great burgers and sandwiches, GF bread and buns!”

Wasatch Back Grill & Deli
Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Heber City
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: The best Casual dinning in the Heber valley. Great food and service. We have something for everyone over 85 items on the menu. Hamburgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Garden Burgers, Franks, Pasta, Salad, Soup, Chili, Baked Potatoes, Fish & chips Hot & cold sandwiches, Kids menu & gluten free menu items.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Loved the Wasatch Back burger, the mac & cheese and the pulled pork. GF options were buns, white bread, or sourdough bread. They are smart about knowing that I could have the special sauce, but not the fries (no dedicated fryer). I've eaten there three times now, and love it every time!

2  Thank DorothyB13

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I went there with family and we all had something different and we all thought it was great. I had a veggie burger and it was one of the best I have ever had. I think it is the best place to eat in the Midway/Heber area and I will go back on my next visit to the area. It was clean, a large menu, and welcome addition to the area.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Hands down, I had one of the best burgers ever here! Earlier in the same week I had a Kobe style beef burger at a high end restaurant, but it wasn't near as good as the burger I had here!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Heber City is growing and getting more and more places of all stripes for visitors, and Wasatch Back Grill lived up to its reviews. Loved the variety of offerings, the food and the friendliness of all the folks there. Not much outstanding about the location and ambience, but for good food at a good price, we were not disappointed. We were a group of eight, of all ages.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

We REALLY REALLY enjoyed the burgers and fries here! The burger tasted amazing, probably the best in the area, and the fries were hot, fresh, thick steak fries. Yummy! We'll be back!