“Great Reuben!”

Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Heber City
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: The best Casual dinning in the Heber valley. Great food and service. We have something for everyone over 85 items on the menu. Hamburgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Garden Burgers, Franks, Pasta, Salad, Soup, Chili, Baked Potatoes, Fish & chips Hot & cold sandwiches, Kids menu & gluten free menu items.
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Impressed with the quality Reuben and onion rings! It's nice to discover a fantastic deli and we will certainly be back soon!

2  Thank Skullhol

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I visited these guys based on a recommendation from a Gluten Free app. They weren't wrong. Not only do these guys have GF options, but they know what the heck they are talking about. When I asked about the fries the counter girl said, "no they don't, but we don't have a separate fryer." Phew, crisis averted!

Their angus burger is no joke. Their bacon is crispy without being burnt. You can pick your toppings. How can you go wrong?

3  Thank ThereBeBears
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great burgers. I like the Wasatch Burger, I love the Cajun Pasta. Great blend of peppers, penne pasta, chicken and sausage with a mild kick. The menu is a little large, but other than that, it seems like this place will stay after having high turnover at that location.

2  Thank Joe E
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Loved the Wasatch Back burger, the mac & cheese and the pulled pork. GF options were buns, white bread, or sourdough bread. They are smart about knowing that I could have the special sauce, but not the fries (no dedicated fryer). I've eaten there three times now, and love it every time!

2  Thank DorothyB13
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I went there with family and we all had something different and we all thought it was great. I had a veggie burger and it was one of the best I have ever had. I think it is the best place to eat in the Midway/Heber area and I will go back on my next visit to the area. It was clean, a large menu, and welcome addition to the area.