“Not good. Too pricey for the quality of the food.”
Review of Spin Cafe Gelato

Spin Cafe Gelato
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Heber City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

My two daughters, two small granddaughters and I ate at the Spin Cafe for the first time. I would nor recommend it. My Thai Lettuce Wraps had no flavor and when I asked for peanut sauce or something to add some flavor, the waitress checked with the kitchen and told us they didn't have anything. The kid's meal, consisted of two small, flat, previously frozen chicken tenders and a few French fries and it was $7.99. I think that's a ridiculous price for a kid's meal of that poor quality. I will never eat there again.

1  Thank shirlenej953

Reviewed 4 March 2014

All homemade! Have eaten Gelato in a dozen or more different places in Italy - we like this just as much!

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I eat out 2 meals a day 3-4 days most weeks out of every month in rural towns across the US. It's not often that I find quality fish in a small community. This place had excellent " fresh fish". The menu said it was fresh and it tasted fresh to me. The food server, Brennan had some of the best service skills I have seen in any rural restaurant.

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Our options were limited but food was good. Onion rings were great as was the honey mustard sauce on my chicken burger. Waitress was vERY slow and had too many tables. She kept forgetting things we had asked for but seemed to be a genuinely nice person.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Did one of there 1/2 pound cheeseburgers with Curley fries. Was very well prepaired, presented
and delicious. server was always there when I needed her. Il be back.