“Never Again”
Review of Sidetrack Cafe - CLOSED

Sidetrack Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2014

"Never say never again." I have heard that the food is not good. But I thought we should see for ourselves. With all good intention we arrived at five pm; cocktail hour, right? The owner, chef, waitress etc was rushing out the door.
"I have to go the liquor store," she said, locked the door and took off.
We never got to the food but I understand from other Tripadvisor reviews that the fries are good but the other food is terrible. There are some very good reviews of the food and you should read them. But I guess it's a little like Russian roulette whether or not you get there on a good day. We walked down the street to one of a number of other more reliable restaurants.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

When my husband and I travel we always look for somewhere unique to eat. We definitely found that at the Sidetrack. The food was delicious and made from scratch by the friendly owner, who also waited on us. We had a wonderful conversation with her while we ate, we really felt at home in her restaurant and I hope we can make it back!!

1  Thank travelwufe
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We went to this seemingly cute restaurant for dinner last night, and while the atmosphere was very inviting and fun, the food was atrocious! We had a large party, and not one of us enjoyed our food. Seriously the worst food we have ever had when eating out. The fries were good, but they were the only thing that was...we will never go back and I recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My husband and I walked the main street in Heber City and found this little gem on the corner. Very unusual exterior and just had to see the inside...it is a very old house. We wandered in and found a small dining room and the bar in another room. We had to have the chocolate frosting brownie...with two glasses of wine. Our hostess had the gift of gab, so we had a good visit and a wonderful snack. A totally unique experience!!!!!!

1  Thank DMTNHTravelers
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Fabulously funky little bar (full bar) and snack shop. Fun atmosphere, cozy, great place to meet and have some wine with friends or new friends! Definitely fabulous!

1  Thank MorningstarMarilyn