Stayed only 1 night. Rooms fitted with king bed, refrigerator and microwave. The fittings were a little tired. No elevator. The free breakfast was dreadful. No one replenished food. We left at 9.0 by which time there was no food left. The service was poor.
There was dust around the skirting boards and the microwave had not been cleaned.
However, they allowed us to wash our car at the outside faucet and hose free of charge and the wi fi was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Hurricane is now under NEW MANAGEMENT! Come check us out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Hurricane/zion National Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Hurricane Hotel Hurricane
- Hurricane Days Inn
- Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area Utah