All reviews room was clean perfect stay mini fridge and microwave outskirts of town would stay again minute drive st george zion park walmart vegas
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The Days Inn was very well kept, super clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, the room was way bigger and nicer than I expected, and the room had everything imaginable that would be needed. The room had a mini refrigerator, microwave, TV, AC, a coffee maker, and plenty of towels, toilet paper, and soap. The breakfast in the morning was decent. The food was decent and the food area was really clean. We got to the breakfast a little toward the end of it so some food was out which was a bummer, but overall was a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear tannerkinderman,

We appreciate you taking the time to write and share such a wonderful review. It will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Used booking.com got a great rate. The room had a microwave and a nice size refrigerator for great convience. Their was really nothing around but there was a Wal-Mart down the road. In Hurricane there was food places. Great location to get to Zion national park.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thanks for your valuable and positive feedback! My team takes great pride in delivering great service. I have shared this with them so we can hone things even better going forward. I am glad you had a great trip and hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to be close to the town square and spend the weekend exploring. We found a great deal on a great place. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and we enjoyed the hot tub in the evening. The front desk gave great advice on dinner! We had a wonderful time and will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
DaysInn M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Edie,
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality of our staff. They truly care about providing the best guest experience. This review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests
we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you Steve Francisco for showing me a great stay. Had a wonderful time and the staff was amazing. I am definitely coming back for another stay and highly recommend others to come out for a wonderful vacation

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Myshaun,

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Hotel was good. I enjoy traveling and since i am not planning on spending a great deal of time in a hotel room the Days Inn was fine. Staff was pleasant and courteous. The property was clean, AC was cold, and was just what i needed for a good nights rest. I do not need a glamorous breakfast so the continental breakfast was fine for me(they had hard boiled eggs, cereal, make your own waffles, oatmeal, apples/oranges, muffins/toast) just basic breakfast items. I would recommend staying here for the price if you just want to have a clean bed, decent breakfast and you are going to be at Zion all day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DaysInn M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hurricane/Zion National Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear dmac332018

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to complete an online survey of our facility.
We appreciate your comments. We are pleased to hear that, your stay with us was very convenient for you to visit Zion NP and also comments on clean rooms and pleasant and courteous staff.
Our staff has performed their duty well in terms of service you expect.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.