“Best Pizza around!”
Review of Pizza Wagon

Pizza Wagon
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Hurricane
Reviewed 21 July 2014

LOVE the pizza wagon--wish they were open more days.
This is a wood fired pizza place that is reasonably priced. They are located along side the road in Hurricane on State 9. Pizza orders usually take about 15 minutes. There is a picnic table to eat at if desired.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were surprised that this food wagon was rated so highly and after two years of saying we should try it did. The pizza is great, the best in Hurricane and one of the best in Washington county. The pizza is wood fired, so you'll get some blackened spots which isn't for everyone. We tried three different types and like them all. Additionally at $7 or $8 a pizza, it was a great value.

1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Drove by this place and we are so glad we stopped. Very reasonable price for delicious wood fired pizza. Service was very friendly (I sprayed Coke on myself when opening the bottle and the guy insisted on giving it to me for free). One picnic table available. We enjoyed the Greek pizza, the Hawaiian looked good too. One pizza was perfect for the two of us. Per other customers they are there beginning at 11am Thursday thru Saturday.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love the authentic Italian pizza I've ever had, I am a local and have tried multiply pizzas and have loved them all, but the greek (minus cucumbers on my half, lol) is simply amazing. My only complaint is their not opened often enough.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The stone oven is on a wagon on a lot. They now have a couple of tables and a cover over the pizza oven. The pizza choices are small but the one we got was a Greek Pizza which was good. They are only there certain days a week. Most people get their pizzas and head home after a long day at work.

Been to Pizza Wagon? Share your experiences!