“Amazing Machines, Best Rates in town!”
Review of Red Peak Rentals

Red Peak Rentals
Sandy, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Machines, Best Rates in town!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I called over spring break and was hopeful at best that they'd have a machine for me. Randy was awesome and made arrangements so we could take a machine for a half day!! These machines are the best in the market, and they took great care of me. Don't hesitate to rent from them, I'll be back!!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Dave B

St. George, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Side by Side UTV Paradise”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Living in Southern Utah seems to have more perfect weather weekends year round than bad. This past weekend lived up to the hype including an awesome side by side UTV sand dune driving experience at the Hurricane Sand Dunes. Getting the rental from their facilities to the dunes was easy. It was an awesome driving experience.

Visited March 2014