“Great Chinese food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Hurricane, Utah, United States
“Great Chinese food!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Reviews look poor but the food is good. I'm a local transplant from the Bay Area. The general's chicken he dose with tofu for me. The shrimp ate massive on the fried shrimp plate. They put out a great meal and are very friendly. I've eaten there several times and the food after they remodeled a few years ago had been good.

Oregon City, Oregon, United States
“There has to be better in Hurricane, Ut”
Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

We just got two cashew chicken combos to go and was thoroughly disappointed in them. The quantity was good and the main entree had plenty of veggies (maybe too much) but nothing on the whole plate (rice, noodles, and main entree) had any taste. The only good thing i can say is that the chicken was tender. I would definitely not recommend, at least this dish, to anyone.

1 Thank Karen B
Lehi, Utah
“Not bad for Chinese food in a little town in Utah.”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

I picked up some to-go items in mid July and I was quickly greeted at the entrance by a very gorgeous waitress( not Asian) so I was a little worried about food authenticity. Then an Asian guy brought out my order (not worried about the food authenticity any more) and cashed me out.
On the way out the waitress smiled and thanked me for coming in.
Upon returning to my condo, my family opened the items of food and enjoyed some very tasty food. Not bad!

“Good food”
Reviewed 18 July 2012 via mobile

We had chicken chow neon and it was good!! My kids loved the kids meal as well

Courtenay, BC
“Average”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Good taste, but plenty of oil used in the cooking. Service was very good, but I would not recommend as a whole.

Visited May 2012