When my wife and I plan our trip we try to think about everything and that includes clean clothes, so we make sure we stay at motels that have laundry facilities. We selected the Hurricane, Utah Travelodge only after ensuring that they have guest laundry facilities. Turns out the laundry facility consisted of a washer/dryer combo sitting outdoors under a stairway, virtually in the parking lot!
Other than being, what I consider deceitful about the laundry facilities, this motel was adequate for the price. I can only give one star, however, based on the laundry. See photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park is just 19 miles from the Econo Lodge in Hurricane, Utah. Our location in the downtown area of Hurricane places us within walking distance to many major restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your EconoLodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hurricane Zion National Park Area Hotel Hurricane
- Travel Lodge Hurricane
- Hurricane Travel Lodge
- Hurricane Travelodge
- EconoLodge Hurricane, Utah