I havent stayed in a Travelodge for awhile, and this one was basic, clean, comfortable.
My room was located in a rear building, and had a micro,mini fridge, coffee maker, and shampoos... only stayed one night in the area because it was close to attractions I wanted to visit...I wouldnt hesitate to stay here again, very good location to Zion Natl park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park is just 19 miles from the Econo Lodge in Hurricane, Utah. Our location in the downtown area of Hurricane places us within walking distance to many major restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your EconoLodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Hurricane Zion National Park Area Hotel Hurricane
- Travel Lodge Hurricane
- Hurricane Travelodge
- Hurricane Travel Lodge
- EconoLodge Hurricane, Utah