“Don't miss Xetava!”

Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Ivins
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Locally owned cafe in the heart of the Kayenta Art Village. Specializing in local, grass fed beef, full espresso bar, wine and beer, and an eclectic menu. Patio seating available with incredible views, a menu that has something for everyone, including many gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options.
Reviewed 16 May 2009

Xetava is my favorite place to have breakfast when I'm visiting the St. George area...take a scenic drive and have a healthy, unique breakfast; depending what's on the menu.

Once it was a delicious egg burrito, stuffed with a burst of flavorful ingredients that I couldn't even identify.... w/ goat cheese and cranberries as a garnish. My mouth waters when I think of it.

They also have live music during the summer weekends, and watch for events in Coyote Gulch. Great atmosphere!!

Reviewed 15 May 2009

Xetava Gardens is where I go to treat myself well. Sometimes it is for an out of this world homemade waffle with rich delicious organic peanut butter or a light lunch or a wonderful cappuccino with an occasional sweet treat. The cappuccino is one of the best I have had anywhere. Oh, and the lemonade!!!! I usually sit outside and absorb the weather and the scenery but on an occasional cool day I cozy up inside on the comfortable couch. A great place to get together with friends. When our out-of-town guests visit it is our great pleasure to share this wonderful experience with them. Then there is burger night on Thursdays and live music on the weekend. I love it there. Off the beaten path very much worth it. Beautiful area. Homemade good food. Great coffee drinks. CLEAN.

Jane and Ron

Reviewed 15 May 2009

We visited when we were just tourists and now that we live here, it is our go to restaurant when guests are in town and we want to impress. Live music, outdoor seating....the stroll afterwards, Greg's hospitality, great outdoor cooking and great menu selections. Best for breakfast as well. Where will you find that in a town the size of St. George, your favorite breakfast place doubles as your favorite dinner venue. You just about won't find better views to dine with anywhere in the country. It is a destination, stroll through the desert garden or art shops afterwards. Cheers.

Reviewed 15 May 2009

I loved visiting peaceful Xetava garden. The atmosphere and food were amazing! Everyone there treated me with extra kindness and fantastic service!!!! The best kept secret around!

Reviewed 15 May 2009

Tucked in the shadow of striking red cliff hills, and surrounded by the gorgeous Kayenta Community, Xetava Gardens is a MUST GO for any visitor to Southern Utah. Formerly a coffee and gift shop, Xetava has blossomed into a fine dining experience for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is awesome, and when it comes to customer service, the team at Xetava has it going on. My favorite is to spend the evening drinking wine and enjoying appetizers or tapas (my sweetheart and I order several) with friends in the outdoor courtyard. This place is one of our regular haunts....and I highly recommend! Definitely worth the drive. If you go for breakfast or lunch, you can shop in the art village galleries while you are there!