“Great food....awesome price!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
“Great food....awesome price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Took my whole family of four and we all had wonderful meals. We all tried something different and went back the same week for pizza! Excellent pizza, wraps, salads and subs in a casual dining atmosphere! Charming family restaurant in the heart of Ivins!

Ivins, Utah
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Good Pizza and salad. Doesn't stay open late enough on Saturday nights. Friendly service. Basic atmosphere like eating in the kitchen at home.

Visited July 2012
St. George, Utah
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

Ordered a chicken ceasar wrap. It was very good and pretty big. Also ordered a pepperoni pizza for my kids. The pizza was pretty good. I'm sure I will be back to try more.

Visited July 2012
Utah
“Yummy - great casual dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

The pizza is awesome, and they should raise their prices as the ingredients are top notch. Love the sauce. We are now weekly regulars and it's great to see some people who are visiting the area find this too!

Visited May 2012
Saint George, Utah, United States
“I agree, Its da bomb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

I visited Between the Slices with my good friend Mike who has previously posted a review, I was dubious, because it is usually my experience that when someone is singing the praises of a restaurant, I get there and then I am not blown away. Not so with Between the Slices, the pizza was to die for, (and I have eaten pizza in many different countries of the world) this is hands down my favorite. The place was clean, I didn't mind the decor, it serves its purpose, the staff were super friendly and again the pizza was fabulous and very tasty. The low price is just a bonus.

On a side note I also read the newspaper review claiming that their secret bread-stick recipe should be kept secret and also felt that the article author was very low and devious after making that remark in print when they had clearly been told by the owner that it wasn't on the menu as they had not perfected it yet, but that she would make some special for them to taste, but then that demonstrates to me an incompetent reporter and food critic who feels that they have to misrepresent the facts in order to get their story read.

If your over in the Ivins area, go check out the little pizzeria you wont be sorry.

• Visited April 2012