“friendly, pleasant”

Sagestone Spa at Red Mountain
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Ivins
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I found the spa to be very clean and the staff knowledgeable. Great pedicure! Appointments fill up fast so sign up before you go!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"utah"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I loved the Adobe Lavender Hydrating Cocoon. I also enjoyed a pedicure! Both were very luxurious and decadent. Their relaxation room is beautiful. You will have not received the full value of your treatment if you do not spend some time relaxing in front of the panoramic windows looking out into the desert. (This room is open to hotel guest without booking a treatment. Bonus!)

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Best massage I have had in a long time. Staff is friendly and welcoming, facilities are basic but adequate.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I had several treatments at the spa while staying at the resort. The spa facility is small, but very welcoming. While waiting for your treatment, you can relax in chaise lounges overlooking the red rock mountains. You are so relaxed before ever beginning a treatment. The first day I signed up for a 30 minutes free "makeover". The treatment lasted 15-20 minutes, and was more of a free makeup application. There was no discussion of what/why things were being done, and little conversation. I could have purchased the items that were used, but they were quite expensive. Even though it was free, I felt as if I had been misled as to what I was having done. The manicure later in the week (by the same one who applied my makeup) was good,but the polish started coming off within a few days. The woman who did my pedicure was the most unfriendly person I'd ever met. She spoke 4 sentences to me during the entire time, and those sentences were in reference to questions I asked her. I didn't want to carry on a lengthy conversation, but there needs to be some hospitality. The facial was the best I'd ever had in my life! I had two massages while there, and both were excellent. I tripped while on property, and went immediately to the spa to ask about a massage. They called someone to come in to work on me, and she was there within 30 minutes. I was very impressed with their prompt service. She asked me about specific areas to work on, and I healed much quicker than I would have otherwise. The locker rooms have everything you need, as started in other reviews. Even with the disappointment in some of my treatments, would I go back? Most definitely!!!

1  Thank Teachaimo
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The facilities, although small, are well kept. The women's locker room has 1 toilet, 2 showers (1 with multiple shower heads), and 1 steam room. Outside the steam room is a table with ice cold towels which is a nice touch. The Check-in, retail store, salon, and place for mani/pedis are upstairs; the main level has a Check-in counter, the men's and women's locker rooms, and quiet room; and the downstairs has the treatment rooms. The levels are connected with a spiral staircase. The locker room has ice water, sanitized combs/brushes, disposable tooth brushes, etc. You are provided with a huge robe and slippers.
Eric gives great deep tissue massages! The tables and neck pillow are heated. Your feet are gently wiped of oils with a warmed towel before you slip back into your slippers. Heaven.