“Great Customer Service..”

Sagestone Spa at Red Mountain
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Ivins
Reviewed 15 October 2012

My sister and I were out for a long weekend at the Red Mountain Resort and Spa...knew the first couple days might be rainy so we arranged for massages and pedicure. Pedicures were great...my feet haven't felt this pretty in some time...There was a miscommunication regarding the time of our massage and we were very disappointed since we had a very short time and rarely get to see each other some time if precious but the staff made changes and were able to get us in.. we realize that they didn't have to do this and were very grateful for their assistance. The area where you wait before your treatment, is really nice - comfortable lounge chairs that overlook the beautiful property and mountains...absolutely relaxing. Between the two of us, we had 4 massages and after each one, I felt like a puddle....totally relaxed....

There are newer reviews for Sagestone Spa at Red Mountain

Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

a beautiful and peaceful setting, a room with an ambience of luxury, great hiking, a pool, delicious and healthy food, grounds that were aesthetically pleasing and well-maintained that included little nooks for quiet reflection, a lovely spa with many choices, very friendly staff, hammocks everywhere. It was just lovely.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

The massages here far surpass those anywhere else in the country! The hikers massage is great, and it is 80 minutes. Well worth the money and time.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I found the spa to be very clean and the staff knowledgeable. Great pedicure! Appointments fill up fast so sign up before you go!

Reviewed 1 September 2012

I loved the Adobe Lavender Hydrating Cocoon. I also enjoyed a pedicure! Both were very luxurious and decadent. Their relaxation room is beautiful. You will have not received the full value of your treatment if you do not spend some time relaxing in front of the panoramic windows looking out into the desert. (This room is open to hotel guest without booking a treatment. Bonus!)