“Amazing views - a treat yourself kind of experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Ivins
Lafayette, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing views - a treat yourself kind of experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

I've been to this spa several times. The atmosphere and views are breathtakingly beautiful. I've had various types of massages but generally get the 80 min. Sagestone customized massage. I have always enjoyed my treatments (some more than others) but this last massage was hands down one of the best ones I've ever had. Jen was my therapist and if I lived here, I'd be seeing her regularly! If you can swing it, this place is a real treat.

Visited June 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to a day of pampering!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

My daughter & her husband live across the street from Red Mountain Resort & the spa. My wife & I were visiting them so we decided to have a relaxation day at Sagestone Spa. First, the staff is excellent. Well trained, friendly & very helpful. We did their package called Diva & Dude For The Day. This includes a massage, lunch, pedicure & facial. Priced at $199 it is well worth it as you get access to the facilities too. If you go, ask for Crystal as your masseuse. She's one of the best I've had & I am very hard to please with massage therapists. You will also want Kristen to do your facial. She did both mine & my wife's & she is excellent & the Clarins products they use are outstanding. The only knock on the experience is the food. It's just ok. You would think at a resort that is so highly acclaimed it would be better. But, the entire experience at the spa overshadowed the mediocre food to make the day complete!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank echaffin
Chicago, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great Customer Service..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

My sister and I were out for a long weekend at the Red Mountain Resort and Spa...knew the first couple days might be rainy so we arranged for massages and pedicure. Pedicures were great...my feet haven't felt this pretty in some time...There was a miscommunication regarding the time of our massage and we were very disappointed since we had a very short time and rarely get to see each other some time if precious but the staff made changes and were able to get us in.. we realize that they didn't have to do this and were very grateful for their assistance. The area where you wait before your treatment, is really nice - comfortable lounge chairs that overlook the beautiful property and mountains...absolutely relaxing. Between the two of us, we had 4 massages and after each one, I felt like a puddle....totally relaxed....

Visited October 2012
Anchorage, AK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The resort hit all the notes that make a great song for me,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

a beautiful and peaceful setting, a room with an ambience of luxury, great hiking, a pool, delicious and healthy food, grounds that were aesthetically pleasing and well-maintained that included little nooks for quiet reflection, a lovely spa with many choices, very friendly staff, hammocks everywhere. It was just lovely.

Wetumpka, Alabama
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

The massages here far surpass those anywhere else in the country! The hikers massage is great, and it is 80 minutes. Well worth the money and time.

Visited October 2012