“Amazing Hotel with incredible service”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Kanab
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this Comfort Inn several times in the past 18 months - usually as we are travelling to see our kids in Mesa. We do the trip from Layton in two days and this is our stop-over both directions. This hotel is clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and on our most recent stay - we stayed their family suite and it was the most comfortable - beautifully appointed and decorated hotel room I have stayed in for a long time! The prices are reasonable - breakfast is good - great location on the edge of town - right next to a community golf course. The views of the red cliffs in Kanab are breathstaking. I cannot say enough about what a great place this is to stay!

Room Tip: Room 315 - the Family Suite
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie W

Reviewed 3 March 2012

this is a real nice hotel with clean rooms and good facilities. everything was in place. the staff was friendly and courteous. enjoyed the short stay. will definitely recommend this one.

Room Tip: the rooms on the higher floor has some great views of the mountains !!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Well my hotel room was very nice. But that was the only thing. My son and i were going to get breakfast at the free breakfast bar, I noticed the indian woman walking in the food preparation area with no shoes on!!! Never have I been so disgusted in my life! I refused to eat but I continued to let my son eat. A small boy, whom i assume was the shoeless womans child, walked up to my son, and spilled water on his leg. I politely asked the boy to leave, but he wouldn't, so I asked the woman to please take her child; She just smiled and nodded! Thats when my son and I left. I complained to the man at the desk, but he wasn't very helpful.Ii know I am never staying here again!!!!

Room Tip: Do not eat here!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This is the first motel on the east side of Kanab, so we were tempted to shop around. But when we lookod at a room (it didn't sink, it was clean and we checked for bedbugs--have to do that nowdays) we went no farther. The price was reasonable, there was a hot breakfast and even though it's right on the road, there wasn't much noise--that might be different in summer.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzwil67
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The room was quiet, but we were near and above the breakfast room, so the smell of toast and waffles cooking woke us up. I can think of worse ways to wake up though. Breakfast is free there. They also have the free cookies at the front desk. They have a outdoor pool, though the air temp was 34F, so we didn't jump in. I did not see an elevator.

Motel is next door to a little geological/historical museum. There are also fast food places nearby - a Wendy's. We walked down to a locals Mexican restaurant called Eduardo's. It's about 1/2 mile toward town. Take a flashlight, if you will be outside at night.

Great sunsets from Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank retiredJB
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Very friendly check-in person, very nice breakfast; our room was very clean and quite spacious. Good location. Some attention needs to be paid to downstairs hallways - in need of paint. Tables and a laundry basket were in the downstairs hallway - not pretty. Less noise on the side away from the highway,as well as great views, but overall very quiet. The downside to this hotel is that they get a lot of bus tours, but I met some very nice people at breakfast. They also have no elevator which could be problematic. Overall, a very enjoyable stay and I would stay there again

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the mountains
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jpad108
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Room was large and clean but somehow disappointing.Overall feel of place was a bit shabby. Fellow at front desk was very nice at check-in. Noise in hallway was very noticeable and I could faintly hear the guy snoring in the next room. Phone in room didn't work. Had to negotiate stairs to use laundry and access room from main lobby and parking lot as no elevator. Breakfast buffet was acceptable but located in a fairly compact area making it hard to negotiate with all of the tour bus people. We wanted to sit outside by the (very little) pool but had to clean off the table first. Looked like maybe the table hadn't been wiped off that day (or maybe even the day before or before that). Price was a bit high for what we got and in hind sight wish we had looked a little further before committing to the room. I wouldn't really say the place rated a poor but maybe a little bit low on the average end of the rating. Don't think we would choose to stay here again if we could find something a little nicer and maybe better priced.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple