“Comfortable in Kanab”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Kanab
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My dog and I were both welcome after a long day of travel. Rammani was extremely efficient and friendly, even while handling 3 customers at once. The full strength shower was a refreshing change from hotels that ration shower water like it was gold. My room was clean and the continental breakfast offered a full selection of cereals, fruit, bagels, etc. plus excellent coffee. The hotel was very quiet, one of my best night's sleep ever in a hotel. I've stayed here before and highly recommend it as a safe, clean, friendly place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stopped here for one night on our journey around the southwest. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast of sausage and scrambled eggs was a good start for the day. Very nice for an inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've been staying here for work - Rammanie (one of the desk managers) is always really polite, friendly, and helpful. The rooms are kept in good condition and are clean. Also they have a pretty decent breakfast bar (boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausages, plus all the normal fruits, waffle mixes, muffins and such).

1  Thank KiwiPilot1
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The facilities were good, but the shining star of this place was our host, Raman (Rammani). His gracious, calm, and gentle demeanor made us feel truly welcome. Comfort Inn is lucky to have him in their employ.

The only knock against the place is that the hot tub is closed in the winter, when you would most like to use it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mickey D
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Well, it's a Comfort Inn, so the room was furnished in generic; nonetheless, it was clean and pleasant. I did have one issue; the first time I tried to shower, there was no hot water. I'm guessing it was a peak usage time (I was able to shower later on), but still, this shouldn't happen in a hotel. I notice another reviewer mentions that the soundproofing isn't very effective, and I can confirm that. It wasn't a problem for me, as it happened, but I could hear the lobby area and also the parking area out front; if there were noisy guests there later on at night, well, you'd hear them. Still, overall I'm not an unhappy camper.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Excellent facility with clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly people. Desi the breakfast host was very helpful and helped with my waffle. This is a great place to stay and the surrounding county is beautiful. The red cliff are very pretty.

1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is a relatively new facility and we have stayed in it several times over the last five years. This last time, however, I noticed that the door to the room was so out of kilter that it would not latch / lock shut. There was at least a one inch open gap at the corners of the door frame and the bottom. It was so big that my puppy could see everyone walking by in the hallway, and of course let us know about it. I noticed other significant cracks in the foundation. I think this place is going to have to be torn down in the not to distant future. Can you say "Construction Defect Lawsuit"?

Room Tip: I don't think travelers have any say in what room they get, however the rooms toward the back, a...