“Would Not Stay Again”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Kanab
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The man at the check-in desk was very nice. I had reservations. I had broken my ankle before I arrived and they do not have an elevator. There were no rooms available on the first floor. The man was so apologetic and sorry that I had to climb the stairs. He even carried my luggage for me, but if you need an elevator this is not the place for you. That particular night there were two tour buses staying there. I tried twice to have a warm bath and just gave up. If there are too many people staying, you may not have a hot bath. The spray for the waffle machine was not in sight and the waffle was a terrible mess. I had to leave it in the machine until it cooled off. The attendant offered to make us another one, but we did not have time. We had some place that we had to be. She did not spend much time in the breakfast area keeping things in order.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Good Comfort Inn with everything you expect from this Chain. Big clean room. Comfortable beds. Wi-Fi OK. Convenient location next to Visitor Center. Great staff. Very good breakfast with enough seating.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We arrived in Kanab just after sunset . The man at the front desk was very nice and helpful . They are undergoing parking lot resurfacing at the moment , so parking was limited , but everything else was great .
The breakfast area was clean and well stocked . We pigged out on scrambled eggs and sausage that kept us going well into late afternoon . The lobby was beautiful and relaxing .
I would stay here again if I was to stay in Kanab again in the future .
Wifi was terrific all night !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Newer hotel and everything seems to be in good condition. King room is nice sized with a nice overstuffed chair. Microwave and smaller mini fridge. Large flat screen TV but no HD stations and many stations have poor picture. Not a great selection of stations, many stations you expect are not on here like sy-fy and MSNBC. I don't like bottom floor and they have no King rooms on top floor. My biggest issue here was these are adjoining rooms. Walls have insulation, unfortunately the hollow doors between rooms do not. Hotels should use solid doors to provide sound insulation. Very noisy next-door. I usually avoid adjoining room hotels for this reason and will not stay here again.

This hotel survives on buses and it's very noisy when they come in or leave early in the morning.

Poor communication with owner/manager (I think) when I was making reservations. Photo of King room on website showed nice overstuffed chair and I called to make sure all rooms had a chair like that. He said all rooms have the same chair. Turns out that's not true, double rooms only have dining room type chairs. May not be important to most people but I hate sitting in chairs like that or on the bed to watch TV or use my laptop.

Lots of heavy work going on next to my window, digging in the parking lot, Don't really understand it except there's no 'sleeping in' here, it starts early! Very disruptive atmosphere, LOTS of work going on and it doesn't look like they'll be finished anytime soon. Short on parking. No one ever at front desk.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank drdroad
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My dog and I were both welcome after a long day of travel. Rammani was extremely efficient and friendly, even while handling 3 customers at once. The full strength shower was a refreshing change from hotels that ration shower water like it was gold. My room was clean and the continental breakfast offered a full selection of cereals, fruit, bagels, etc. plus excellent coffee. The hotel was very quiet, one of my best night's sleep ever in a hotel. I've stayed here before and highly recommend it as a safe, clean, friendly place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stopped here for one night on our journey around the southwest. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast of sausage and scrambled eggs was a good start for the day. Very nice for an inexpensive hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've been staying here for work - Rammanie (one of the desk managers) is always really polite, friendly, and helpful. The rooms are kept in good condition and are clean. Also they have a pretty decent breakfast bar (boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausages, plus all the normal fruits, waffle mixes, muffins and such).

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business