“Great motel in a small town at a good price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Kanab
Boston, MA
“Great motel in a small town at a good price”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Comfort Inn was very comfortable, surprisingly to me and easy to find. Coming in from Page, Az, it was the first motel we found on the right hand side of the highway on the way into town. The breakfast was great. The room was sufficiently large and new and clean. The only downside was the hardly working wifi and hard wired PC's plus the lack of reception for T-Mobile cellphone and internet while there. You had to go outside and up a block to get reception!!! But for an overnight place to sleep it was more than sufficient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Kanab Utah with my family including three young children for visiting Bryce and Zion Canyon. We made reservations by priceline and got an great rate. We arrived so late but we checked in quickly. I felt like in my house. Our room is very clean and quiet for night. The facilities were good and I never forget the kindness of the front desk team members. I had trouble for flat tire and I didn't know the fact until almost midnight. When I was in trouble, they help me honestly and they severally called a rental car company for me. They permitted me late check-out. According to the original plan of the rental car company, I should take a new car before 2 pm of checking-out date but I almost received it 7 pm. During waiting for my new car in front desk, team members gave me all things they could do. I've never experienced that kind of assistance and nice kindness. At that time, I felt that they were my relatives.

I would strongly recommend it to anyone needing to stay a night or two in Kanab.

2 Thank Wanno L
Chardon Ohio
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Kanab Utah on the way from Bryce Canyon to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. We made reservations on their website and got an excellent rate. All was as described and there were no up charges. We arrived fairly late and we checked in quickly. The lobby looks like it would be more at home in a Montana hunting ranch…but kinda cool. There is plenty of parking and our only major disappointment was that there is no elevator. Lugging our stuff up the steps was a pain and the stairwell could use some remodeling.

Our room was basic but nice and clean. We had two queen beds that were very comfortable. Other amenities included: Wi-Fi, Alarm clock, TV, Phone, refrigerator, and microwave. The room included a free breakfast and it on the better end of what you expect with complimentary breakfasts. This is certainly a no frills hotel but I think it was priced appropriately. I would recommend it to anyone needing to stay a night or two in Kanab and will not be at the hotel all day.

Room Tip: Stay on first floor...there is no elevator
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bobo185
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Traveled from NC to Kanab to visit the Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion. It is kinda in the middle of them all and we stayed there 4 nights. It was very nice to get into the pool after a long day and the view from our room on the east side was kinda nice.

1 Thank Wyoming97
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I started traveling to Kanab recently on business and found this Comfort Inn which I would suggest to anyone traveling through or staying in Kanab. Very nice with clean rooms & bath, nice breakfast, and great staff. Would not think of staying anywhere else while here which will be every 6 or so weeks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank strawman21
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The staff was great! The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was simple but good. The view out our window in the morning was beautiful. Finally, the staff made this unplanned stop affordable and enjoyable...they were very kind!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elva P
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Older hotel, but clean. NO ELEVATOR! And we were on the second floor. Not fun carrying up luggage for five people. The room just got cool enough but was still a tad warm. Breakfast was ok. Really busy and one lady to refill everything, so it took awhile. Water to hotel was shut off, thankfully we had already showered, but it impacted parts of breakfast service. Would stay here again, but ask for first floor room. :)

Stayed July 2014