“compliments to staff and accommodations.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Kanab

Days Inn & Suites Kanab
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Kanab
Las Vegas, Nevada
“compliments to staff and accommodations.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

The people at the front desk,Bryson,Natalie,and Nedra,were so nice and accommodating. They made my stay more enjoyable.Tte rooms were clean,quiet,and comfortable.The motel is conveniently located and the breakfast was good.The no fee for my dog Rascal was also appreciated.I will definitely stay at the Days Inn on my next visit to Kanab.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Finnish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed 6 pre-booked nights at this motel. Came to visit Utah's National Parks, which all closed with the Federal shutdown the day I arrived. This is a motel of an above high standard, where the rooms are well adequate for the needs of everyone whatever their expectations. No point in detailing my room explicitly, just to say everything worked and it was there. Access to the rooms was also more comfortable (although perhaps less convenient) in being off an inside corridor, rather than directly out to car park. The breakfast room was in a separate annexe, but it was large to accommodate nightly coach parties.There was the same good food choice each morning which was all well presented, and which more than adequately set me up for the day. Cleanliness throughout this motel was also a priority and I found the service to be very good. All staff were most helpful and friendly.There was a courtesy internet terminal for guests to use in reception lobby. Location wise this motel is also well positioned off the highway towards Zion NP, about a mile from the town centre. I enjoyed dinner each evening in the Grill Bar to the side of this Days Inn, where a good choice meals was on the menu at fair prices. Evening entertainment too, for those who appreciate Country and Western.
In summary then, I would say this is a motel which I would gladly stay at again for had most enjoyable stay. Yes, little more expensive than many of the budget ones, but I got value for money and Kanab seems to be generally more pricier in the fall. Well recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Kanab, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Peter Edward,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response serves as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Bryanna
Lac La Nonne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

A great place to stay. Front desk staff was very friendly and efficient. Well worth the great rate. Our room was very clean. The breakfast was very good as well. This will be on our list of places to stay the next time we are thru this way!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Kanab, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Cory D,

Thank you for taking the time to review us regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Bryanna V.
Gardner, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Growing up I thought Days Inn was a mid-level motel that was better than Motel 6 or Super 8 but below a regal place like, Holiday Inn. Note, this was the 1980s. In the last several years I've stayed at a handful of Days Inns that were so shabby I wondered how they could still be a Days Inn.

That all said, this one in Kanab made me wonder if I was just unlucky in my previous Days Inn choices. The Kanab one had large rooms with a handy microwave & fridge, big flat screen TV, the AC hummed along, the king bed was comfortable, the grounds still had fragrant roses I really appreciated, pretty sweet little hot tub, and the breakfast was way above the pay grade of previous Days Inns I stayed at.

I noticed this hotel was recently a Shilo Inn. Maybe Shilo has higher standards and this Days Inn wants to maintain that? The parking lot was full the October night my spouse and I stayed here.

Plus, as a bonus, the town of Kanab is actually charming to walk through, set up against red rocky canyon walls. The town gave off a very self-aware vibe, that they know what they are doing and it doing it well.

Only downside was the price is a bit high for our budget, but the town is a gateway to three national parks, so they got you. Even still, I'd do it again.

Room Tip: This motel is practically on the edge of a small town in a relatively quiet area, so seemingly any r...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

On my annual trek to Arizona from Edmonton I have stopped in Kanab twice and this was my first stop at the Days Inn. Check in was smooth and I was given a room with a door to the outdoor pool. The room had a king bed and a hide a bed with good desk space, a fridge and a coffee maker. The room was clean and fresh despite the obvious age of the place and the bed was newer and quite comfortable with good pillows.
In the morning a substantial breakfast was available with everything was ready at 0600.
I will probably stay there again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Kanab, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.We are glad we met your expectation.We strive to provide each guest with the utmost costumer service. We recently purchased new pillows, and we are glad they made your sleep comfortable. Our breakfast ladies start extra early to ensure it is ready on time specified. We look forward to serving you soon.

SIncerely,

Bryanna
Well, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We' de been traveling for 6 weeks trough the USA and I can honestly say this hotel was one of our favorite stays. Kanab is a very good location to stay at, as it is near most of the National Parks. You get very good value for the price in my opinion. Good beds, nice shower, great breakfast and a clean room. But we actually kept coming back for the hotel staff. They are very helpfull and the service is fantastic. The GM Natalie is very helpfull and friendley. She is pretty much the reason we ended up staying several times.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are in my opinion generally better. Quieter and a better tv.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Talitha Schoeber,

We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty We are conviently located near the National Parks. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

SIncerely,