“Excellent tour with a relaxed and informative guide.”

Windows Of The West Hummer Tours
Ranked #4 of 22 Outdoor Activities in Kanab
More attraction details
Owner description: 4-Wheel-DriveBack-Country ExcursionsTouring public lands and private canyons around Zion, East Zion and Kanab in southern UtahExperienced, knowledgeable guidesExcursions ranging from 2-hour trips to all-day custom toursTours offered year-roundSpectacular scenic vistas • Secret slot canyons •Hidden arches • Ancient Indian sites & petroglyphs
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Last minute booking for two, and Ken took us for a 'two and a half hour' tour...
which turned into a leisurely four hour exploration of a slot canyon with a couple of other stops. The canyon was spectacular, and when I realized I'd forgotten a spare battery, Ken just said 'we'll wait here while you go get it.' We also stopped to look at wildflowers and to pick up some trash left by some other.... uh... jerks. Then, instead of heading straight back, we detoured to a small underground pond, and through the Friends Animal sanctuary. Well worth the money and time - cant say enough about the wonderful trip. Highly recommended.

1  Thank brushdkcam
All reviews
"peek a boo slot canyon"
in 15 reviews
"great tour"
in 8 reviews
"own pace"
in 5 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"amazing scenery"
"fun ride"
"an amazing guide"

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Bruce drove us to White Pockets in his Hummer. This place is like another planet. He was very friendly and patient during the tour. This was a 7 hour trip and worth every penny. I strongly recommend Windows of the West Hummer Tours.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a trip. The Hummer ride was a thrill itself but the slot canyon was amazing. Ken never rushed us and pointed out different features to photograph. The tour was made up of our family and 1 other person so we had plenty of space to get pictures of the beams of light shining into the canyon. After the canyon, Ken took us to see an underground lake and lots of scenic views around Kanab. Anywhere on the ride, he would stop if we asked to allow us to take pictures of anything that interested us. This tour was well worth the time and money.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Ken was fantastic . I was solo and he still picked me up and took me to the slot canyon for almost three hours of photography. We had the canyon to ourselves. It was great! Highly recommended for photography.

1  Thank G R
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My boyfriend and I booked a last minute trip for memorial weekend. He was interested in visiting Peek-A-Boo Canyon. I goggled Peek-A-Boo Canyon tours and found Windows of the West I called spoke to Ken Church and he accommodated us immediately. Ken was an amazing tour guide very knowledgeable and made the excursion lots of fun. Windows of the West is highly recommended by us anytime you visit Kanab, UT.

1  Thank JMM132014