Canyons Boutique Hotel - A Canyons Collection Property
Hampton Inn Kanab(Kanab)(Great Value!)
US$146
QualityInn
Aikens Lodge(Kanab)(Great Value!)
US$106
Travelocity
Best Western Red Hills(Kanab)(Great Value!)
US$145
Comfort Suites(Kanab)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
ComfortSuites
All reviewsvictorian innthe penthousejetted tubgas fireplaceno elevatorchain hotelsgrand canyonbed and breakfastsmall hotelplace to staybreakfast includedfirst floorin townnice roombest friends animal sanctuarysister propertysmall town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to Las Vegas. It was an excellent place to stay with polite and helpful staff. The hotel was spotless. The room that we stay in was huge. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We love to stay at the Victorian Inn when we are in Kanab. The rooms are wonderful--they are peaceful, comfortable, and beautiful. The staff is warm and so very helpful. If you visit Kanab, this is the place to stay. Oh, and breakfast is always yummy.

Room Tip: Every room we've stayed in is comfortable and very clean.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I absolutely loved my stay at the Victorian Inn. The room was clean, bathroom was spotless and the decor was very nice. The staff was so helpful and friendly, they made my stay very pleasant. Also, this may seem like such a silly thing, but if you're anything like me, you forget to pack cotton swabs half the time, I was so thrilled that this hotel and little containers there in the bathroom with swabs. I definitely plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mindell2085
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I loved this place. The room was spacious, well appointed and VERY clean. The bath was spotless and the shower was easy to regulate and very nice to use. The bed was comfortable and, gosh, what else can I say. Oh, the breakfast was great and VERY complete and the staff was courteous, friendly and helpful. Sounds like I am writing a commercial here, I suppose, and that's okay, because this establishment, and it's co-owned sister the Canyons Lodge, deserve it! Great people and I WILL come back, and I recommend you do the same!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I found this online and liked the look. It turned out to be a lovely place, very comfortable, clean, and with friendly staff. The room was spacious and the bathroom was well appointed. The decor is really beautiful. It looks like it is from the Victorian period but is new and has been redone recently. A hot buffet breakfast is included in the room price - a great bonus. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple