“MUST DO!!!”
Review of Kanab Zip Line

Kanab Zip Line
Ranked #9 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Kanab
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine the thrills as you reach heights of 350 feet and speeds up to 35 mph soaring through the air above the canyons of Southern Utah! At the end of the tour you will have traversed more than 2,500 feet of zipline across some of the greatest scenery in the desert southwest. Kanab Zipline is fast, fun, and with exhilarating views. Starting high above on the Vermilion Cliffs overlooking Kanab with views of the Grand Canyon North Rim and the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. You will ride Zipline to Zipline crossing over large canyons as you’re making your way down the front of the Vermilion Cliffs. Not only are you going Ziplining but you are also going off road in our 4×4 shuttle to the Kanab Zipline Launch Camp on top of the mountain!
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The sweetest people and best time! Worth every penny and such a fun family activity. The owner is a dad with his brother and two sons working along side with him. They are so fun and make the whole expierience! They are also so catious and take the extra time to make sure everything is exact and tested everyday before anyone uses it. I would definitely drive 6 hours to do this again!!!!!♥

Reviewed 9 October 2013

What an amazing experience with amazing operators! They were extremely professional, very cautious and had the patience of Jobe. I'm terrified of heights and had a hard time stepping off the edge. But Jimmy encouraged me and waited patiently until I was ready. As soon as I went the first time, my fears were gone. I would recommend this to ANYONE!!! Especially those affraid of heights! I can't wait to do it again!!! Thanks guys, you are truly the best!!!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

These guys were the best. This was my first time to zip line and I so enjoyed the experience. Very helpful. The whole experience was a blast and I would do it again. The premium package is a must. Three great runs. What a great high!!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Incredible opportunity to zip line in the red rock / desert ! Amazing views and zip lines! Great staff, excellent equipment, felt safe and secure! Would definitely do this again! ! ! !

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

My cousin and I wanted a fun adventure and we found it ziplining. Great staff, friendly and helpful and really wanted us to have good experience. They have three great runs. Worthwhile and reasonably priced.