All reviews waffles great hotel minute drive western hotels best westerns king suite clean rooms free breakfast grocery store would definitely stay here again laundry facilities excellent stay breakfast room hot tub st george convenient location gas station
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We got in very late, did not have time to use pool, but check in was easy...staff was very friendly. This was a nice, friendly hotel. Comfortable bed and breakfast was the same as all hotels, but enough!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Our stay was pleasant, the staff friendly and professional. We especially liked having breakfast in the morning. The amenities were updated and well kept. The mattresses were not comfortable, however, everything in the room was clean, dusted, and vacuumed. In my view, that calls for an "Excellent" rating.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Stayed here for 4 nights, which were generally very good. Room was large and clean, service was friendly, and breakfast was excellent. I would have easily given this hotel 5 stars if it weren’t for the really bad Sunday morning breakfast experience. The breakfast room is usually attended by a very friendly lady who does an excellent job in keeping everything fresh and bringing out more items as required. However, on my last morning at the hotel, which was on a Sunday, this lady apparently had a day off, and breakfast was handled by two receptionists who did an awful job. Breakfast ends at 9AM (pretty early for a weekend but I can live with that). When I got to the breakfast room at 8:40, many items were already missing (eggs, bagels, muffins, cheese and more). The two ladies were already busy cleaning up the area, completely ignoring the fact that hotel guests were still coming and that many items were missing. I tried to ask one of them but here attitude was so unfriendly that I just gave up and ate the few things that were still available. This experience definitely left a bad taste for my otherwise-excellent stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Visited Zion, Bryce and Great Basin national parks, using this location as my base.Except for some weather issues, I had an incredible 'stay and play' here, and would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank stevebrewsterb
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were on our way to Zion National Park, the hotel is in a nice location - small little town and good restaurant near by.. We also went to the lookout and able to see the sunset. The hotel look fairly new and proper maintained. The room is standard with Best Western, didn't have any problem, proper Queen beds and large room. Breakfast in the breakfast room, lots of choices, standard, but I like the waffle maker.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends