“Instant friends!”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff greeted me so warmly I felt like I was with an old friend.They were helpful, kind, fun and organized! Whenever I walked by the desk, I was greeted with a smile and a Hello. I had no problems at all during my stay. They all went out of their way to make sure everything I needed was there and ready for me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you for your response! That is wonderful to hear! I'm glad our staff was warm and welcoming! We hope to make each and every guest feel right at home. Thanks again and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

As always, the staff were courteous and helpful. The room was very nice and the bed ultra comfy (I slept very well!) We stay here several times a year and are always happy and look forward to the next stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your response! I am delighted to see your stay was exceptional! I too think the beds are wonderful, they are brand new! Thank you for your loyalty with us and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Staff took care of us well with one repair exception that took 2 days. Staff otherwise went beyond expectations. Major complaint was noise coming through walls and ceiling from surrounding rooms. Great beds. We would probably go again if could get a truly quiet room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry your stay was not quite exceptional! We hope next time we may get you into a quieter room! I'm glad our staff made it wonderful for you and we do truly hope you'll come back again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Requested and paid for 2 queen beds, handicap accessible, received neither. Housekeeping could use a little more care in cleaning rooms. Look behind night stands, yuk! Room was quite small, and furnishings are dated, same as when we were coming here 12 years ago. Mattresses seemed to have been replaced though.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your response, your comments and concerns will help us better our property. I am sorry to see there was a mistake with your reservation. At our property we do not have accessible rooms with 2 beds unfortunately. Our accessible rooms only have single king beds. We do however have rooms that connect to our accessible rooms if you need the extra sleeping space. You are right, are beds are brand new and we hope to have the rooms remodeled in the near future. We are a great property and we hope you will condsider staying with us in the future!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

great location to my conference - breakfast cooking not so great, but adequate.....my front desk experience was excellent.....room was nice.......clean.....pool area a bit small and not open long enough or early enough

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We appreciate all and any feedback! Glad you enjoyed your conference and we hope you will come again!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great customer services throughout the one week stay, breakfast is superb and room service. Business center was perfectly maintain with necessary equipment. Pool, spa and exercise room were great and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words! I am pleased your entire stay was excellent! Each and every department works hard to ensure your stay is a 10! Thanks again and we'll see you next time your in Layton!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Everything about this hotel, met or exceeded my expectations. The suite was fantastic, room service was great, and the hotel staff is very friendly and courteous. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGILaytonManager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you for your review! I am pleased your stay was beyond your expectations! That is what we strive for here at our property! We really do have the best staff around! Thank you for your loyalty with us and we'll see you next time!