“Nice experience”

SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Lehi
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had two rooms since we there for a wedding and were there for four nights. We were on the 4th floor. I would agree with other reviewers that the elevator was slow! I was pleased with the cleanliness and the layout of the room. It was nicely located for access to both Salt Lake City/Airport and Provo/Orem areas. I didn't notice traffic sounds. The outdoor fireplace was nice. I wish I had had the opportunity to sit there one night, but it was a popular spot.
I used the exercise room---small, but it did the job for me. There was room for three people. I always appreciate a place with breakfast--especially when there is oatmeal and fruit. I would definitely return if I needed a place to stay in that area.

Room Tip: Choose the side away from I-15.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed two nights visiting family in the area. Rooms are good sized and have a couch and desk partitioned apart. Shower and toilet are in a separate room from the sink which is nice when you have a few folks trying to get ready in the morning. Bed was comfortable and had a good night sleep.
Room was quiet even though the Hotel was full. Extra sink and it had a fridge as well microwave.

Exercise room was a joke. Small room with three aerobic machines and room for nothing else. No weights and no room to do anything else. Very disappointing.

Breakfast was fairly typical for this type of location and staff keep the food full.

Overall service was good and the staff helpful. I'd stay there again when occasion permits. I'll just have to get my exercise somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We enjoyed being near the incredible tulips blossoming at Thanksgiving point. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was adequate. The fitness room was very small, but it got the basic job done. You could hear the traffic of the highway so if you are a light sleeper that could be an issue.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The rooms are large and spacious and the bed very comfortable. Morning breakfast fare limited choices, but there our restaurants in the area and just down the road a few miles in American Fork. there is a very small refrigerator, microwave and sink in the "kitchen area". The TV is on a rotating stand that you can watch from the beds fairly easily, but in the "living area" it is hard to watch the TV while sitting on the couch. There are some nice attractions within walking distance of this hotel if you have time that are worth the visiting.
The Good: nice and clean
The Bad: if you stay longer than a couple of days the kitchen is not adaptable for cooking "home" meals.
The Ugly: The roads leading into and out of the Hotel can be confusing and the freeway exits and on ramps where designed by someone who decided to re-invent the wheel. (not the hotels fault)
On the SCUBA bubble scale I give this Hotel 7 out of 10 bubbles

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The price was high, but everything was nice, clean and new. The first night there, we took the kids to play at the pool. The tile surrounding the pool was extremely slippery. My oldest child, who was only walking, slipped and fell. She cut her chin open and it ended up requiring seven stitches. As I am trying to get help and directions to the nearest hospital, the once friendly staff turned cold and standoffish. I can only assume that they were worried about a lawsuit. It is not in my nature to take legal action because of minor accidents; however, I think the staff could have been a lot more helpful. Three were no apologies or offers to help in any way. The front desk attendant looked up the address to the nearest Insticare as I stood there with a screaming child. That was the extent of the courtesies payed to us that day. Because of the the high prices, slippery tile surrounding the pool, and lack of help and kindness in an emergency situation I am rating this establishment as poor.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bridgett F
Mark S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Bridgett,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. On behalf of the entire staff I would like to apologize for our response in your time of need. A situation like this would be a time for guest service to shine. I am very saddened to see that it was just the opposite. You are absolutely correct. We should have been much more helpful and caring. Good service becomes void if it does not extend past check in and check out.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies. I invite you to contact me directly the next time you are in our area and I will see that we make this up to you and show you the type of service that we are accustomed to delivering.

Mark Stoddard
801-341-6970

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I visited this Springhill Suites on a business trip to a nearby company. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Air system worked well. Internet was slow, but functional. Bed very comfortable. Easy access to the local highways and within a short drive to a number of local restaurants. My room was located on the highway side of the building and the noise wasn't very noticeable. However, to get an even quieter room, choose something on the side facing away from the freeway.

I will definitely stay at this SprinhHill Suites again given an opportunity.

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the freeway should be somewhat quieter, although road noise on lower level rooms is m...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Mark S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Joe,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please come and see us again when you are in the area.

Mark Stoddard
801-341-6970

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I have just left SpringHill Suites and have been throughly impressed by the hotel and the staff - The staff were very welcoming - Whitney, went over and above her duties to make my stay better than it could have been - The onsite gym and pool are small, but they will do - There is a Crossfit box 5 mins up the road. There is a good selection at breakfast - Eggs and Beacon or Sausage, Cereal, Fruit, Cold Cuts, Juice, Coffee. There are a few fast food restaurants up the road, within walking distance, so they will do for evening foods.
You're right off the I15, but, it's surprisingly quite there. the room is a good size and the bed is very comfortable. The shower is powerful and has an 'alright' sized bath with it.

The room was cleaned everyday and the bed was made and left with a note from the cleaners wishing you a good day, which is a nice touch.

The only 2 bad things are 1, the eggs are powdered eggs and the sausage is that fake sausage stuff and 2, the the lift is SOOO slow!

Would recommend to anyone staying in the area and will 100% be going there again on my next business trip.

Room Tip: all rooms have great views, however, the ones at the back of the hotel are away from the I15, so wil...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi
Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Courtyard Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi / Thanksgiving Point
Best Western Timpanogos Inn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City - Draper

Been to SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point? Share your experiences!