“Clean but bring ear plugs!”
Review of Super 8 Lehi

Super 8 Lehi
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Lehi
Walla Walla, Washington
“Clean but bring ear plugs!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The cleaning staff did an excellent job at this budget hotel, but that's about the best thing I can say about it. I was there with my children for six nights and I definitely wish I had brought ear plugs with me. The hotel is convenient to I-15, but being right next to a 10 lane freeway is NOISY!

There was construction both around the pool and in a room right across from us while we stayed, which added to the noise. We were also frustrated as the pool was closed every time we wanted to use it. When I asked the night clerk about whether it would be open the following day, he said he didn't know and then added "not really my job."

The continental breakfast was pretty limited and if you got up late, the choices were even more reduced. They didn't seem to restock certain items (yogurt, cinnamon buns) after about 8:30am even though breakfast didn't end until 9am. There were two types of cereal, the standard Belgian waffle maker, a few pastries and fruit and (if you got up early) yogurt.

The bed was pretty firm - a little too firm for my taste. And I wish the hotel would figure out a way to block out the bright lights from the gas station next door. Curtains that don't quite close, especially since they are located above the air conditioner, didn't quite cut it.

It wasn't horrible for the price, but I think I'll splurge a little more next time to have a little better sleeping experience.

Room Tip: The north side faces a 7-11 and gas station, which have extremely bright lights. The south side migh...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ArlaMoW

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Terrebonne, Oregon
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Terrible customer service, pool was over-chlorinated and dirty and even though our reservations were made a month before travel, we were stuck on separate floors! The person behind the check-in desk was more interested in his laptop than customer service. I was charged again for our room, even though it had been paid a month before. We were meeting my daughter there to pick up my grandbabies and thought we would have a great trip. We were put on totally different floors and spent over an hour trying to get the room situation figured out! What a huge disappointment. Breakfast a joke as well. The area where the "food" is is tiny and after a team of some sort had gone through there, there was nothing left but a bit of cereal. Even the juices had been wiped out. Couldn't get near the waffle iron either!!! Today I checked my bank statement and was charged AGAIN for our rooms! I imagine I will be dealing with this for quite a while. Such a disappointment.

Room Tip: Not sure what could be done except to double check everything ahead of time! Lame excuse for a conti...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Andi R
Gunnison, Colorado
Reviewed 27 May 2014

There is a limited number of hotel choices in this area. This one is a good option - reasonably priced, clean, and attractive rooms (for a budget hotel). The rooms was big with a large chair included. Free newspaper outside the door every morning. The breakfast was limited in some ways (for a hotel this size) but they did have the waffles everyone loves. The bed was all right. Wireless internet worked. Bathroom light turned on an automatic fan that was hot and loud. The staff was oddly young and tattoed but polite. The thing I liked least about the hotel was the back card-only entrance and the long hallways covered in plastic - it was a little eerie and felt unsafe - although nothing about the neighborhood suggested it was an unsafe area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Janesville
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Room was clean, location is quiet, easy access from highway. Plenty of services, restraunts and gas stations near by.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lehi
Days Inn Lehi
Days Inn Lehi
#9 of 9 in Lehi
Best Western Timpanogos Inn
Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi / Thanksgiving Point
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City / Lehi

Been to Super 8 Lehi? Share your experiences!