“Good fresh meal”

Add it.
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Ranked #43 of 110 Restaurants in Lehi
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Just what we'd expect from a Cafe Rio. Quick, fresh, and delicious! One thing we are still laughing about ~ my daughter told the worker to ~ go light on the lettuce please. The girl looked at my daughter for a min then looked at the lettuce and said it all looks the same color to me! Haha!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We shopped at the outlets and really didn't want to cross the freeway to look for food. There are lots of places on the west side of the freeway but not so many on the east side, up by the outlets. Cafe Rio was a welcome choice! The food was predictably fresh and tasty. We had the grilled chicken salad and it was so good! My daughter pointed out that if you have leftovers it doesn't go soggy like when you order the pork barbacoa. (Although I LOVE the pork barbacoa flavors all melded together. MMMM.)

There wasn't a wait, even at dinnertime. The workers seemed quick and efficient, great because we were hungry!!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

If you are like my family and have abandoned Café Rio because of the poor service in the American Fork location, you can start eating great Café Rio food again! Just go to the Lehi location (Travers Mountain). These guys are awesome! They are friendly and helpful and the food is top notch. We are once again - finally - enjoying Café Rio again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I feel like each experience is worst than the last, and I have really tried to be patient with them. The service is sloppy and lazily done, and management is non-existent. I highly recommend going to Costa Vida across the freeway or driving an additional 15 minutes to get to the Cafe Rios in American Fork or Draper. Trust me: it's worth the drive.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Friendly quick service for a Cafe Rio! The food was good the servings were generous and the restaurant was clean. I enjoyed eating outside, very nice environment very peaceful and to top it off it was a beautiful day. The pork quesadilla always hits the spot with some house dressing!!