“Great, Clean Theater”

Larry H Miller Megaplex 8 at Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Lehi
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Since the remodel a couple of years back this theater has been my theater of choice. It is so nice to be able to reserve seats online to the newest movies out there.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"cinemark"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 30 December 2013

These theaters are new and nice. All stadium reserved seating. Nice indoor lobby with concessions--including real butter rather than imitation. Discounted tickets for Seniors, military and children. You can pay extra for premium seats that move!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Larry Miller Megaplexes were the first to offer Reserved Seating. They have refillable mugs that you buy once and then Pay $1.50 to refill each time you go. The large popcorn is also refillable. We always go to a Megaplex to see movies.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

To achieve the gold level, we were challenged to try something new, something out of our comfort zone, something we had never before experienced.

I went out of my way to try something I’d never done before and surprised even myself by what I did. I attended a work party at the Megaplex behind the west arches in Electric Park, a barbeque this time.

I don’t attend parties, much, because while I’m great at talking, I either don’t have the time or the energy after school to do so. But I went out of my comfort zone to the Barbeque party and found myself enjoying this new experience.

I played basketball with a few co-workers and even did more than cheer on the team during volleyball. We played Ultimate Frisbee and Kickball and Dodgeball and Nazi’s and Jew’s, a game which involves shining a laser and trying to find a person. We even picked teams and went against each other in tag, trying to hunt down our fellow co-workers, pushing ourselves to the limits, when it came to running.

There were dozens of exhausting, but fun games, which my fellow employees and I played.
And I realized, as I was playing, that for the first time in years I was outside, having the time of my life, instead of on an electronic device. And a thrill surged through me, something that didn’t happen very often, because I was doing something physical, becoming stronger, having fun doing it!

I learned I could play outside and have a blast and not feel awkward about it. New experiences are different, but I feel this one was both challenging and rewarding, something I’ll never forget. So the next time you feel like you can’t do something, because it’s new or you haven’t tried it, challenge yourself to try it out, see if you like it, before giving up.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Located adjacent to Thanksgiving point, it is a nice complex, has a variety of fast food options and the popular reusable cups (pay $12 dollares for the first time and 1 dollar ever other time that you use). Comfortable seats. If you sign for the rewards card you get some "freebs" after accumulating points.