“Incredible Father / Son Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wasatch Guide Service

Wasatch Guide Service
Ranked #8 of 19 things to do in Lehi
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the fantastic fly fishing that the state of Utah has to offer. Come fly fish the Provo River, Weber River, and other great Utah fly fishing streams, lakes and rivers with Wasatch Guide Service (WGS), the most elite Utah fly fishing guide service and outfitter in Utah.
Sarasota, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Incredible Father / Son Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We booked a 1/2 day fly fishing excursion with Jeremy and Wasatch Guide Service last week for my husband and 15-year-old son. Neither had ever been fly fishing before. They met with their guide Ryan at 9:00 and the next time I saw them they were holding a string of trout with the biggest smiles on their faces. They both couldn't say enough about Ryan and his knowledge and how well he prepared them and coached them. They both said, "One of the best days we've ever had" and said the time absolutely flew by. From an administrative standpoint, I was really impressed with Jeremy's thorough communication before and after the day. Fantastic service, fantastic experience. Many thanks to Jeremy, Ryan and Wasatch Guide Service!!

Visited July 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Absolutely wonderful experience! I was with a group of 9 for a company outing with a wide range of fishing experience amongst us, including first timers. The guides showed unbelievable patience and flexibility to make sure everyone caught a fish. The guides were fun, patient, knowledgeable, experienced, professional, passionate, enthusiastic. There is no way this trip could have been any better!
I would highly recommend them for a corporate outing, family get together, someone trying to get into the sport, or anybody who wants to be in a beautiful spot fishing with good people.
Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Visited May 2014
Petoskey, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Even a Senior Citizen...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Jeremy,

I see there are plenty of great, and accurate, comments about you from other fisherman , especially that one from the lawyer fellow out of San Francisco, right on the money! I want to let all those old folks out there like me know how great a day or two on the river can be with super guides like you and Dusty. While 67 years is not so old any more, add three back surgeries and the fishin' ain't always easy. I was a bit worried about the trip since I did not want to slow my buddies down. Anyhow, I was very impressed with your patience and your insistance that I have a couple of good days on the river. I can assure you I did and that I really appreciated your help. I don't get that kind of treatment from my own kids and certainly not from my fishing buddies. So for all you senior citizens out there that think you can't manage fishing the Lower Provo, think again. Just give Jeremy a call and you'll be on your way to a great day on the river with the nicest and most talented guides you'll ever find.

Steve Barney
Aspiring Bait Shop Owner
Petoskey, Michigan

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Steve B
Dallas, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The most fun you can have as a novice fly fisherman with young children.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

I took my family on a fly fishing trip today and it was absolutely above my expectations. Our guides, Dusty and Scott, picked us up promptly and took us on a scenic drive to the Provo river. My 9 and 7 year old daughters, as well as myself and my wife were patiently tought the basics of fly fishing. Everyone hooked a fish and more importantly we learned something we will certainly enjoy in the future, perhaps again in Utah or elsewhere. Dusty and Scott were so patient and good with my girls. They kept them on task but made the whole experience a lot of fun. The looks on their faces with the first fish they ever caught are priceless. I recommend Wasatch Guides strongly, especially with families.

Visited July 2013