“Wonderful for a relaxing day out.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thanksgiving Point

Thanksgiving Point
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Lehi
More attraction details
Owner description: Thanksgiving Point offers an array of different activities including 55-acre gardens, Museum of Ancient Life, Mammoth Screen 3D theater, Water Tower Plaza, Harvest Restaurant, the Emporium, Farm Country and a 18-hole golf course.
Manteca, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wonderful for a relaxing day out.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I took my father and brother here for the Tulip Festival and we had a nice day. We went the last day so it was a little crowded by not enough to be annoying(except of course the few women who didn't control their brats and let them run around,yell,and throw rocks at the fish ,birds and wildlife) ....we took sandwiches and had a slush and watched the waterfall. The tulips were amazing! I am looking forward to going back in June to see what flowers are planted next. The cost is a bit steep $15.00 per person. I know it is a lot of upkeep but $10.00 would be a bit more fair. You can walk as we did or rent a golf cart or Segway.

1 Thank Mantecagirl1

• Korean first
Park City, Utah
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A park with some tulips...oh, and it costs money.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is basically a park with some tulips. $15 a head for adults...NOT WORTH IT. One would expect to see beautiful tulip carpets featuring imaginative designs and colors, maybe even tulips for as far as you can see. Coming from Europe, I guess I am spoiled, but the public parks there are nicer. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful park, but calling it a "tulip festival" and charging $15 is highway robbery.

2 Thank cafesnrods
Park City, Utah
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Tulip's not worth price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went to the Tulip festival and I was so excited. I've seen tulips around the world and probably had high expectations. Well I was disappointed. The grounds are beautiful but there are very few tulips and they don't tell a story. Most places I've visited have had amazing mosiacs of tulips which are arranged in such a way that it tells a story, or thousands of tulips in brilliant colors. I found myself looking for more.
At Thanksgiving Point you can walk the walkway and see tulips, but not many in one place. I wish they had at least one area that had a brilliant hill of tulips.
The reason I gave two "stars" is that the grounds are beautiful. Walking through a high dessert area with beautiful waterfalls and grassy areas seems a little counter intuitive.
My favorite part was when we walked up to the water tower at Thanksgiving Point and the signs said "This is not the Tulip Festival"

2 Thank Shirin S
New Orleans, Louisiana
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Tulip Festival was not handicapped friendly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

As visitors from out of town, we were looking to tour SLC and neighboring sights. My sister took us to Thanksgiving Point to see the Tulip Festival. Perfect timing because the tulips and daffodils and other flowers were in all their splendor - truly beautiful! The blemish on the event was the lack of support the event had for the handicapped. My sister asked for a golf cart for her husband who has guillain-barre syndrome and has difficulty walking long distances. The cashier said, "Sorry, it'll be a long wait until any turn up." We then asked if he could have a wheel chair. They sent us to a location that was a bit of a hike for us to find. When we got there, they had to search around for a chair while we waited and waited. They finally turned one up and it was missing foot rests. We passed a couple others on the paths and they too were missing their foot rests and the folks were complaining. Ever try holding your feet up for an length of time? We also were passed by many a healthy family in the golf carts. I guess the moral of the story is he will have to bring his own wheel chair next time but it was unfortunate the event was unprepared to provide appropriate wheelchairs or golf carts for the handicapped. Other than that, the flowers were beautiful and the location is quite picturesque.

1 Thank NolaGal_2
Idaho Falls, Idaho
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Tulip Festival”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I attended the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival with my family in April, which included my two disabled mothers. The volunteer staff was tremendous to us, and even helped us get my severely disabled step-mom into the rented golf cart. The grounds were beautiful, and the waterfall installation was particularly impressive. This is a great attraction, and especially welcoming to families with disabled loved ones.