“Great views and nice shops”

Outlets at Traverse Mountain
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Lehi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outlets at Traverse Mountain is located in Lehi Utah just off of I-15, exit 284. It is the first and only Outlet in Utah County and borders Salt Lake County. The Center hosts outlet favorites: Banana Republic, American Eagle, H&M, J Crew, Tommy Hilfiger, Nike and MORE. Sit-down dining options include Johnny Rockets or Bona Vita Italian Bistro, with lighter fare available at Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory or Zogo Natural Yogurt. Outlets at Traverse Mountain has MORE brands, MORE savings, MORE amazing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase
Texas
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great views and nice shops”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The view from the shops is absolutely amazing! We didn't go for the view but you can't help but enjoy it. The shops are very nice and the outlet itself is very clean.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Boise, ID
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We loved this outlet. Had stores that we loved. Was newer and clean. Could use some more food options for lunch, but all around very good.

Visited February 2014
Saratoga Springs, Utah, United States
“I rarely like to shop”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Like I said in the title I don't shop very often. I don't like spending money because I feel like I'm wasting it. This outlet mall was different though. I had fun and they had just about every store that I liked! I probably shouldn't get in the habit of spending money because then I might find myself broke but this place is hard to stay away from.

Visited September 2013
Lake Elsinore, California, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small but Fun”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This outlet was really fun even though it was a little small. They had really awesome bathrooms though. I think they were the biggest, cleanest, most upscale bathrooms I have ever seen! My new favorite store there is Maurices. The salespeople were so nice and I got a great deal on Silver jeans that fit perfectly!!!

Visited June 2013