“Great place for a quiet lunch”

Thanksgiving Point Harvest
Ranked #17 of 106 Restaurants in Lehi
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Harvest is a simple yet elegant and charming restaurant, a comfortable, fine-dining destination located in Water Tower Plaza at Thanksgiving Point. Harvest features regional American dishes with some Mediterranean influences. Harvest serves contemporary adaptations of comforting classics, including grilled entrees, fresh salads, homemade soups and desserts at unpretentious prices in a beautiful and relaxing setting. Harvest is a blend of Old World and New World traditions, creating the perfect balance that a great dining experience should have.
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We get so accustomed to "fast casual" dining with the hustle and bustle and noise, that it's nice sometimes to enjoy a meal in a more relaxed atmosphere. If you're looking for something like that, consider Harvest Restaurant at Thanksgiving Point!
My husband and I enjoyed an anniversary lunch here and would recommend it because the service and food were great and the atmosphere is relaxed.
I ordered the Coho Salmon Salmon ($14). The artichokes, kalamata olives and capers on the salad would have lead me to think that it would have a tangy dressing (Lemon-basil vinaigrette is what it says on the menu) but it was actually pretty sweet...which I didn't really love. Next time I'd just ask for some olive oil and fresh lemon wedges to dress it with.
My husband ordered the House Made Meatloaf ($14). He enjoyed it quite a bit but commented that the ketchup was a little sweeter than he preferred.
All in all it was a lovely meal!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Halibut Tacos were amazing, probably the best fish tacos I have ever had. Service was great (Thanks Amber for taking great care of us). Very uncrowded on a Wednesday evening.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My friend and I have been meeting here for lunch for years, but with the traffic, constant construction in the area and "moms with strollers" (the local demographic) realize we need to find a new place to meet monthly. The line to stand in to order is always long, the food is always good, the service always slow (simply due to the ratio between servers / diners) and the counter help always nice. Great service and food - should be a great experience but they need to either hire more servers, break up the area (there's an ice cream parlor inside the area so it always causes congestion). I guess it's a nice problem to have but it's become too much of a hassle to eat there. Maybe enclose the patio out in front since it's not usable for half the year? Put the patio out back to enjoy the view instead of the patio in front watching a parking lot and cars driving by.

Rachel O, Public Relations Manager at Thanksgiving Point Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Barb! I think you're meaning the Tower Deli! We hope to have you stop by Harvest Restaurant sometime!
Thanks,
Rachel

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st time at Harvest restaurant and we came with a daughter and 2 of her children. We were pleased to find a beautiful yet relaxed atmosphere. The menu was varied enough that everyone could find something that appealed to them. Our entrees were cooked to perfection and we will definitely be looking to come back soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Lunch was delicious, we had several different plates and all of them had a very good appearance and were very good. Great service!