“Nice sandy beach, warm water, good camping & day use facilities”
Review of Yuba State Park

Yuba State Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Levan
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I feel like Yuba reservoir is kind of my personal secret. I don't think most people in Utah realize what a nice place it is. There is a very nice sandy beach on the north end of the lake, as well as some small sand dunes. The water is fairly warm in the summer and great for swimming or playing around in. Both times I've been to Yuba I have gone with little kids, and they've loved it.

I think most people that go to Yuba go to boat, but if you don't have a boat there is still plenty of fun stuff to do on the shoreline. If you're looking for nice picnic facilities there is a great park area on the east side of the lake, while the west side of the lake has very nice camping spots with lawn areas, bathrooms, and drinking water. There is also a small store there and a place to rent jet skis and other toys. Admission for day use to Yuba State Park is $7.

12  Thank rdiddy1234

Been to Yuba State Park? Share your experiences!