“Good Food but Not Customer Friendly for Take Out”
Review of Happy Sushi - CLOSED

Happy Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I really liked the food here except for the dressing that is put on the salad. I ordered take out and did not appreciate the waitress putting a tip on my total. I saved them the cost of of my eating there (utilities, cleaning the table, being served, etc.) and did not feel they had the right to add a generous tip to the total. I have not been back since.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I think the best sushi in town. The place is a converted gas station or something, but it is cute inside. Does get loud when lots of people are in there. I have never been disappointed on any of their rolls. Love the Aggie.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

This is a regular choice for us. The sushi is solid though not spectacular. As an example, the nori doesn't seem to be toasted. It is often full, and somehow there always seems to be a table available. The wait staff are helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

I was skeptical about getting sushi in the middle of the desert, but this turned out to be awesome! Went on a Tuesday night when many rolls were half price. They have a very large menu and great service. The place is small, but well run. My favorite part was the white boards right as you walk in the door that show hand-drawn colorful cross-sections of some of their most popular rolls. Loved it!

Reviewed 12 July 2012

We love Happy Sushi. It is owned by the same owners of Takara Sushi in Logan, but we prefer Happy Sushi over Takara. I always get the Aggie Roll and am never disappointed. The rolls average about $10-$15 per roll. My husband always gets the salmon dinner bento box. We noticed their portions for the bento box have gotten a little smaller than when we first started going there. It's a small restaurant, but authentic with Japanese decor. It does get crowded so be prepared for that or just make reservations. We usually go to Happy Sushi for special occasions!