“Great place to stay”

Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Montpelier, Idaho, United States
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The room was spotless. All the desk clerks were extremely nice and helpful. The pool was warm. The price was the best part, compared to what the other hotels in Logan wanted. The bed was comfortable. My back didn't hurt after two nights. all in all it was a great stay. I would definitely stay there again. The room stayed warm all night without having to use the heat. the bathroom has a unique and roomy layout. The WIFI worked flawlessly, and I always got 4 bars.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor away from the stairs and vending. I was also on the side away from th...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Heber Springs
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Checked the TripAdvisor reviews before selecting this property and most seemed to be accurate. I was passing through Logan and stayed one night. I had absolutely no problem with the overall quality of my second-floor room and with the general condition of the property. My wifi was fast, my room was clean and nicely furnished and the young man who checked me in was helpful and friendly. This property faces a busy highway so be sure to request a room on the back side. I did and had no noise issues at all. There is no elevator so if that is a must for you please be sure to request a room on the first floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are much quieter. No elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank markb822
Riggins, Idaho
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Aside from the desk man who tried to be helpful, we were dissatisfied with our stay. We rely on internet capability when we are on the road, so we select our hotels based in part on their claim of WIFI availability. Not one of our three devices was able to log onto the hotel's WIFI because the signal was too weak at our room location in the hotel--even in the lobby the WIFI signal was intermittent and the speed of service barely adequate. We saw other people standing or sitting on the floor in the hallway outside their rooms tryingr to pick up a usable WIFI signal. Also, our room had no remote control for the TV and there was a problem with the shower. Had we stayed at Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, both would have discounted the charges to compensate for the deficiencies or offered a refund. On the plus side, there was a microwave and fridge in the room. We won't stay there again and, frankly, this experience has soured us on Comfort Inns in general.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Staff was very helpful Large breakfast room and the lady taking care of it even offered to cook me something special that wasn't on the bar. Room was clean, quiet and had a nice view. I was on the second floor with a very large suitcase. This property doesn't have an elevator, but the front desk person carried the bag up the stairs for me. I was in town for business at Utah State University and the location in relationship to the campus was decent. Saw some places closer, but I chose this location. Was a good value for the money. I would stay here again, if I'm ever in Logan again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Wanderer2578
Paul K, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thanks for staying with us, and thank you for the review.

Our staff here is top notch, and always go the extra mile!

We look forward to serving you again (if you're ever here again),

Paul
Logan
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This Comfort Inn was clean and the check-in staff awesome. It is quite a bit South and away from town so if want to walk to stores and shops would recommend a different accommodation. The bathroom can was a little too loud. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable so I had a good night's sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Paul K, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thanks for staying with us. We're glad you had a good sleep here- our beds are very comfortable!

We have a great maintenance manager here and I will ask him to look into the fan issue.

Hope to see you again,

Paul
Trumansburg
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Very restful atmosphere, helpful front desk, best motel breakfast service I've had. AND good value.
Funky indoor pool in outbuilding but I like funky.
Windows open to fresh air and beautiful sunrise over the mountains.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jullberg
Paul K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thanks for your comments.

We do have a pretty awesome breakfast served by a helpful breakfast staff. We also do a special runner and biker breakfast on marathons and large bike events!

Hope to see you again!
Nampa
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife is very sensitive to cigarette smoke and pungent odors from cleaning products. We checked into one room and she found that the longer she stayed in the room, the more she felt a migraine coming on. I went to the desk clerk and explained the situation and was given a key card to check out another room. It proved to be satisfactory. They bent over backward to accommodate us. The room was clean and sanitary, though a bit small for a King bed. I suspect it was a Queen room before.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast selection was varied and tasted good. When we are in the area again, we will more than likely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want a King bed ask for a room that was originally designed for a King.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Randy S
Paul K, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
Thanks for your review! We're glad we were able to accommodate you and your wife. Next time you are here let us know beforehand and we will be more than happy to prepare a room specifically for you and your wife. We are in the hospitality business, after all. :)

We look forward to seeing you again!