“Pleasure/Family”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great place to stay! Felt Safe. Room was clean and comfortable.Rooms have mini fridge and microwave. Breakfast was very nice with fresh fruit and yogart. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is no problem. easy access to road and not that far out of the way from attractions.
will stay again

Room Tip: Be prepared to leave building to use pool and spa. Walk way is covered but nippy when your wet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Umesh A, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear George,

Property CHI
Comfort Inn of Logan
435-787-2060

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I've stayed at this hotel a few times over the years through many ownership changes and a bankruptcy. I think the location south of the city is partially responsible for the property's struggles. The rate was quite low (under $50) and the breakfast was better than many, On the positive side, the staff was very friendly and helpful. New owners took over recently and I hope they will update the rooms, the furniture and put new fans in the bathroom. The fan was very loud.

Room Tip: There is no elevator to the second floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeff H
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Came to visit family and decided to stay here because of IDOOR POOL. Rooms are very nice. Staff is very nice. Breakfast attendant very nice. Breakfast very nice. Nothing bad to say. Exercise room, washer/dryer available. AND, the Salt Lake Express stops here. I TOOK it last Sept to SLC Airport. I will stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brent F
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The hotel is older and the rooms are outdated. But the rooms and hotel are clean and smell nice. The lobby has a fireplace which was warm and inviting.

The wifi was a little slower than it should be.

The breakfast was a full breakfast and the breakfast attendant was super helpful and friendly!

All of the front desk staff with whom I spoke were very kind and helpful and eager to assist me.

Overall I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the East side away from the road.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The room was spotless. All the desk clerks were extremely nice and helpful. The pool was warm. The price was the best part, compared to what the other hotels in Logan wanted. The bed was comfortable. My back didn't hurt after two nights. all in all it was a great stay. I would definitely stay there again. The room stayed warm all night without having to use the heat. the bathroom has a unique and roomy layout. The WIFI worked flawlessly, and I always got 4 bars.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor away from the stairs and vending. I was also on the side away from th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Checked the TripAdvisor reviews before selecting this property and most seemed to be accurate. I was passing through Logan and stayed one night. I had absolutely no problem with the overall quality of my second-floor room and with the general condition of the property. My wifi was fast, my room was clean and nicely furnished and the young man who checked me in was helpful and friendly. This property faces a busy highway so be sure to request a room on the back side. I did and had no noise issues at all. There is no elevator so if that is a must for you please be sure to request a room on the first floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are much quieter. No elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank markb822
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Aside from the desk man who tried to be helpful, we were dissatisfied with our stay. We rely on internet capability when we are on the road, so we select our hotels based in part on their claim of WIFI availability. Not one of our three devices was able to log onto the hotel's WIFI because the signal was too weak at our room location in the hotel--even in the lobby the WIFI signal was intermittent and the speed of service barely adequate. We saw other people standing or sitting on the floor in the hallway outside their rooms tryingr to pick up a usable WIFI signal. Also, our room had no remote control for the TV and there was a problem with the shower. Had we stayed at Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, both would have discounted the charges to compensate for the deficiencies or offered a refund. On the plus side, there was a microwave and fridge in the room. We won't stay there again and, frankly, this experience has soured us on Comfort Inns in general.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple