“Great staff”

Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Logan
St. George, Utah
“Great staff”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel has changed owners since my last stay. The improvements were a pleasant surprise. I needed to find a room in Logan but most were booked so I went with the Comfort Inn. The rooms needed updating but were clean. They had recently replaced all the linens and this was a big plus. They also put new TVs in all the rooms. The pool area was older but clean. The staff made all the difference. They were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast area was very clean and the food was better then most Comfort Inns I've stayed in. Colette ran the breakfast area and was constantly cleaning up and staying on top of the guests needs. The two gentleman at the front desk, both named Scott, were friendly and very helpful. I never write a review but I wanted to let the owners to know they hired the right people. The maids and the night laundry girl were great. Maintenance came in and fixed the shower immediately when I called the front desk. The only thing I would suggest is putting some outdoor furniture on the patio area behind the pool. Its a nice area and has a great view. I would liked to have been able to sit outside in the morning and evening. Also a channel guide in the room. Cable would also be nice. For the price I will stay here again. The improvements are making a difference.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank joseph s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Smithfied, Utah
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel is under new management and they have improved the hotel in several areas. They were very friendly and helpful. They rooms were large and new mattresses were very comfortable, The pool was nice and clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank CountryTraveler1949
Rocky Mountains
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I love Cache Valley! Hotel was nice, and clean. The room had everything we wanted. Flat screen, (not much time to watch though to busy outside) fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. Slept in so didn't go down to breakfast-room looked nice. Would stay here again. On the South end of town.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ourfamilytravel
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was a spur of the moment trip to Cache Valley! The hotel was perfect! The room was big, clean, and had everything we could have wanted. There was a large flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. We were out running around a lot so didn't watch much TV, didn't get a chance to eat breakfast there. They had cookies and coffee in the lobby in the afternoons (maybe other times too) Will be staying here again on our next trip here!

Room Tip: I am not sure if there was an elevator or not. If you have a lot of luggage or need one check first...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Becky S
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were in trouble as my wife had booked our room in another hotel on the wrong date and everyone in town was full due to an event in town. I stopped at the Comfort Inn and asked if they had a room at 10:30 pm. The staff saw we were tired (we had driven 12 hours from Colorado with young children), so they hurried and made up two rooms that were normally not available, as they were full also. I found out the next day the housekeeping staff had been working 15 hours already that day and stayed late to get us in! I'm wriing this review, which I don't normally do, because I was so appreciative of them. They were Sophie and Elizabeth. Our stay was the best and we would highly recommend this hotel. We plan on staying there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Byron M
Orem, Utah
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Went to check in at noon and said room would be ready at 3. Came back and not ready. Told to come back in an hour. Not! We didn't get our room until 6:30 pm. Not acceptable. The clerk discounted our room, but that is not acceptable. Would have gone to another hotel in town, but everywhere was sold out.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Maui Hawaii
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I stopped at this hotel on our roadtrip. Very nice room, we are sold on Choice Hotels. Very clean, friendly staff... cookies in the afternoon/evening... nice touch. I would recommend this hotel, great breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple