“Fantastic Management and Customer Service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Logan
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I came to this Holiday Inn because they are PET friendly. I was scheduled to deliver a speech around 8:30am. At the LAST minute my doggie sitter called with the FLU + decided he could not come to the hotel. Ahhhhhhhhh. I had no time to create PLAN B, so I left my girls hoping they would be good. They did not do anything to the room, but they barked + barked + barked. WHO would put up with that? When I got back to the hotel at 6:00 pm, the girls had been moved to an area of the hotel where they could bark + bark and bark. My phone was OFF--so there was no way to reach me. I felt the situation was handled appropriately. DONNA the day manager went out of her way to make ME happy when "I" was the problem--and she also had to manage "complaining" guest. I sure don't blame them for complaining. All and all, Donna made a bad situation workable for everyone...including Thelma + Louise, my Yorkie-Apso's.

Room Tip: I chose a room on the main level near the side exterior door--so that I could easily get out the doo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Thelma-Louise-508
Tim_Dunn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Hello, thank you for your kind words for our management and property! We strive to be the best in customer service and we are excited that you were pleased with your stay at our property. Please let us know if we can accommodate you in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several different time. It has alway been a pleasure to stay there. The hotel is very clean, the room are nice and comfortable and the staff is excellent. I like the pool and so do my kids. The brakfast is the same as any holiday inn express. The hotel is located north of logan.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank shortsallyear

Thank you for your compliments on our hotel. We are happy to know that you were happy with your stay. Please let us know if we can accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was so happy to find a hotel that was extremely clean and had great customer service. A group of us stayed here and found the rooms very big and comfortable. The breakfast was good as well as the dining area roomy. I will definitely be returning to this hotel and would recommend it to anyone who wants the best at an affordable price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Hello, thank you for you compliments and kind words regarding our hotel. We are glad that you stay here met your expectations. Please let us know if we can accommodate you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

We have stayed at this property twice in the last 2 months. Our visit in January was first rate. Not so much in March. We will still stay here in the future as the hotel is very clean, comfortable, excellent staff, etc. But more attention to the "little things" is necessary to get back to the 5 star rating we gave them in January. First, we left our room at 7 am and returned at 10 pm to find our room was never made up. The front desk was sweet and apologetic. We asked for new toiletries, but they could only give us shampoo, didn't have any soap :( . The next morning, Sunday, they were completely out of orange juice, no gravy for the biscuits, and out of cartons of milk except for nonfat. They did provide a pitcher of 2% for cereal. This is a busy property catering to many large families with children (hey, it's Utah). They need to plan food inventory better. They were out of these items first thing in the morning when they opened for breakfast, which means they knew the day before they were out. A quick trip to the Wal Mart across the street, armed with petty cash, would have at least solved the oj problem. Luckily, we had used priceline to secure our reservation. Would have been pretty mad if we had paid rack rate and not had our room made up and limited breakfast items. I would not skip this property if you were planning to stay here. It is really lovely and the staff is great. Just hoping that by reading this review, they will make the necessary corrections.

Room Tip: Try to get a first floor room. The elevators are beyond slow. We were on the 3rd floor, and someti...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MLW10
Tim_Dunn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Hello, and thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Logan. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to become better at offering our services. We appreciate your continued support of our hotel. We do strive to achieve a 5 star rating from all of our guests. We are disappointed that we did not achieve this on your last stay. Please contact me at the hotel as we would love to take care of you better in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

This was a nice clean hotel. My room was big, and it had a great breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Hello, thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Logan. I appreciate your great review and comments about our hotel. We pride ourselves on giving great customer service to all of our guests. Please let us know if we can serve you in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

New and refreshing look - check
Clean freak approved - check
Great amenities and up to date - check
Breakfast choices - check check
Rooms - able to relax, plenty of space - check

The list could go one - this hotel is by far the best place I have stayed in Logan that wasn't a suite. The rooms were great, and felt like I could stay there all day and not worry if I visited any place in Logan.

Staff was great - very friendly. I do need to note that the receptionist forgot to explain that they posted a $50.00 hold to your credit card regardless if you booked through another online booking company like Orbitx, etc. Found out the hard way.

Pool and spa were great for the kids - and for me until 2 dozen other individuals showed up.

Food was great and an abundant selection. The only downside is that they only had one hostess who was great, but could tell she is working her butt off - maybe two hostess would have been better for the relaxed atmosphere that they instill.

Room Tip: Suite 131 was great - next to the pool and no other rooms near by.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank UtahRelaxed
Tim_Dunn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Logan, UT. We appreciate your kind words toward us. Our staff strives to deliver friendly professional service to all of our guests. It helps them to know that their work is appreciated.

We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Logan, and will have room 131 waiting!

Thanks

Reviewed 15 December 2011

Great hotel,new ,clean friendly staff. Good restaurants with in walking distance,and great friendly clean town with everything you need .
good breakfast included

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple