Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan
Comfort Inn(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$72
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$201
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$62
EconoLodge
Days Inn & Suites Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$135
US$59
US$119
US$99
US$101
All reviewsfront desknewer hotellarge poolin towndefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsmain streetbreakfast was excellentgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayparking lotthe room was niceup to datestayed one nightcache valleyhie
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stay at HIE about 14 nights a year and this is one of the lesser ones I go to. The WiFi was not very strong on the 3rd floor. The breakfast food is awful if you don't love or are allergic to onions and peppers. Staff was okay, but didn't greet me as a Rewards member (which I am). I am tech-savvy, but I had a heck of a time with the new DirecTV set-up in the room. Very little selection, but all satellite channels show up on the menu so that you have to spend time trying to figure out which channels you have and don't have. Overall, a decent sleep but probably not worth several days.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Derek W,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the overall dissatisfaction you have experienced during your stay. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve. If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I really like the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Logan. It's a fairly new clean and fresh hotel at the north end of town with great access to USU, movie theaters, Walmart, etc. The staff is very helpful, the rooms feel new and comfortable. Great parking, good free Internet access, good hot breakfast. I can't say enough good about this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank YoPedro
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Very clean and spacious Holiday Inn. We checked in late, after mid-night and asked for a late check out, which we weren't able to get (I guess it is a Holiday Inn policy not too?). Nice accommodations, great beds and rooms, and good value.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed here while visiting Logan to find a home. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel. It is beautiful. I was expecting a lower end hotel in such a small town. Logan is a small college town in Northern Utah and known for the simplicity. I love Logan don't get me wrong. I was just not expecting such a hotel here. Love it !!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This motel looked NEW. We were shocked when we asked how long it had been open and learned it opened five years ago. It is spotless and nicely decorated. There was a nice pool which would be an added attraction for families with children. The breakfast was typical motel fare, but acceptable. We would stay here again! My only caution is be careful when booking over the interest...some of the rates are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.

• Stayed: July 2013