Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desknewer hotellarge poolin towndefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsmain streetbreakfast was excellentgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayparking lotthe room was niceup to datestayed one nightcache valleyhie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed for one night while our daughter played in a soccer tournament. I am picky when it comes to hotel cleanliness, and this place was great. I actually felt like I could walk around barefoot. There wasn't any kind of stinkiness. The breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We used a hotel crib for our baby, and the staff couldn't find a crib sheet. I just made a regular sheet work, and I didn't mind. The staff member that was trying to look for the crib sheet was very apologetic and went back and forth from the front desk to our room several times, always with a smile on his face. The room was fairly small, but our kids are small too, and they didn't need much room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed in Logan 4 nights. We had a hot, fresh breakfast every morning. Our rooms were clean and well kept. There were cookies at night and the pool/hot tub was well maintained. I would recommend this Holiday Inn any time I am in Logan. This is our second hotel stay here and it does not disappoint!

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor at the end and it was quiet! The third floor is laundry so if it's something you have to do...I would recommend level 3.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel is a fine place to stay. The location is likely the best Holiday Inn that I've stayed at...clean, good service, nice breakfast. The top floor has high, vaulted ceilings...nice touch. The workout room is a bit small, but the equipment is generally available. Plan to stay again at this location when in the Logan area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JDBuchanan
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We were traveling from Oregon to visit the national parks in southern Utah and spent the night here. It was a nice, clean hotel and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great and the room was fine. All in all, a great place to stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dustypup
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed her last weekend for one night. The prices were very reasonable. Room had a refrigerator which is always handy. The hotel is clean and looks new. We enjoyed using the pool and hot tub. We enjoyed the breakfast. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family