“Lovely restaurant, delicious meal”

Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Logan
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Elements, located in the new Riverwoods Center, is yet another hit for local chef Dustin McKay. One taste and there’s no question – Elements is sleek, and their food is consistently true to its roots. Servers are efficient and friendly, and an extensive, ever evolving wine list ensures that even the most exacting wine drinker may find something unique. Elements delightfully offers beautifully prepared, fresh, flavorful dishes, just waiting for the curious diner to revel in.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had lunch at Elements last week in Logan- it was delicious and reasonably priced. Lovely server, fast service, yummy food, imaginative, nice presentation. The restaurant has a very warm, modern and attractive feel to it. Next time we are in Logan, we'll be back!

Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your lunch! Thanks for coming in and thank YOU for your kind feedback! I hope you do get to come back soon; we would love to serve you up some more deliciousness!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Our family has dined at Elements numerous times since its opened and we've been happy with our food and service every time. Even my 9 year old picky eater loves the food. My favorites are the half roasted chicken for dinner, the pizzas and salad for lunch and the creme brulee for dessert. I really want to try the breakfast menu one of these days too but haven't had a chance. Just thinking of their food is making me hungry.

Well THANKS Hofmann Family! I have to agree with you… of course I am a little biased. I work here, and I eat here a lot too… yep, I am a fan as well. I also agree with you about the kid’s meal, my kids enjoy the food as well and yes, the half roasted chicken is super delicious! Then you had to bring up the pizza… dang, now I want one! Well I know what I am getting for lunch now! Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We returned to this restaurant during the MS Bike Ride after an excellent experience last year. The menu is interesting and overall the food was excellent. Service remains capable and friendly. However, I made the mistake of ordering the salad with vinaigrette dressing as a main course. Big mistake! This dressing is SWEETENED, believe it or not, to the point of the ridiculous. It ruined what looked like an excellent salad. Go there, and enjoy otherwise good food.

Dear valued guest, thanks for choosing us again when you came through Cache Valley for your bicycle event. We absolutely love it when the MS Bike Ride comes into town! You know, I have noticed that particular salad has gotten a little heavier on its vinaigrette lately too. I will talk to the chef and make sure we get that taken care of. Thank for your feedback, we want to hear this kind of stuff, as we want to be the best… and the only way to accomplish that is to listen to our guests and then make improvements where we can. Thanks for your help, and I hope that next year, you come by and see us again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stopped in for a quick lunch after a recommendation by a business associate. We were surprised at the entire experience--seated immediately-went outside on the patio--beautiful setting for an early summer day. The waitress was friendly and we were served quickly. The food was so good--large serving for a lunch--wish I could have taken some home (but not possible since I was on my way to our conference)-- We didn't notice they had brought a bread basket and we had so much food from our lunch selection, we enjoyed feeding the duck family which was on the patio with us the bread--made for an even more unusual and enjoyable lunch.
Very enjoyable and wish we could have had even more time to relax and enjoy the food and the atmosphere but we had to hurry off to our conference.

JanCB, thanks for choosing us while you were here in town for your conference. While we wish you could have stayed longer too, we are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We have a great deal of business clientele and we understand that your time is important to you, so we strive to provide the highest quality of service possible in a timely manner. When you come back up to Logan, UT we would love to see you again and hope you get the chance to stay a little longer! Thank you for your kind words and valued feedback!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We are foodies and this place is highly overrated. I have no idea why it is rated so high on Trip Advisor. I had the "Signature Dish" of short ribs. and my husband had the lobster ravioli, both were sorely lacking. The short ribs were almost tasteless and the ravioli were thick, tough and flavorless with a side of "rice a roni" and not the risotto promised on the menu. There was a little lobster but it was on the side of the ravioli. The floor next to us was a mess and looked like there was a half loaf of bread on the floor. When the waiter asked about our dinner we told him it was not that good and he said, "that's great...can I get you dessert". Oh boy...this restaurant is not rated correctly on Trip Advisor...save your money and go to a chain where the food is at least consistent.

Matt L, Director of Marketing at Elements Restaurant at Riverwoods, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

SFlaHales, I am so sorry that your experience with us was so below your expectations. It sounds like a lot of unfortunate things seemed to all happen at once as you visited us. We have had many accolades for our short ribs and lobster ravioli (some of our top sellers), and our entire menu for that matter. So, I will let our reputation and current TripAdvisor score of 4.5 stars speak for itself.

I am quite sure that if your server had heard you correctly when you said your dinner was "not good" he would have done all he could to make it right. However, I apologize that you felt so underwhelmed during your meal. To be candid, your opinions concerning our cuisine and service seemed overly harsh.

The Elements is a locally owned and operated restaurant. We are not a "chain" and the majority of our clientele enjoys that about us. I can appreciate that no one restaurant will be absolutely amazing to everyone. However, if you visit Northern Utah again we would love one more chance to win you over. Message us on Facebook and let us know when you are coming by, I am confident that we can change your mind!